Week 13: J-E-T-S (9-2) @ Patriots (9-2) MNF Vol. Game Of The Season

What a letdown.

ESPN hype machine strikes again.

Brady is carving this vaunted Jets defense to shreds.
sick.gif

I hate posts like the one I'm about to make, but...

I was down 45 points in one of my fantasy leagues with just Tom Brady left...
nerd.gif

It could happen.

Pats playing a perfect go-home-and-think-things-over-type-game cuz the Jets are going to be going home thinking things over....

Pats playing a perfect go-home-and-think-things-over-type-game cuz the Jets are going to be going home thinking things over....

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Woodhead killin' 'em. Jets lost

How's John Gruden calling him a gimmick though. DIsrespectful
that's the icing on the cake... Woodhead killin' us.

[table][tr][th=""]Ticket[/th][th=""]Accepted Date[/th][th=""]
[/th][th=""]
[/th][th=""]Status[/th][th=""]Wager[/th][/tr][tr][td]58203116-1[/td][td]9/12/10 12:59am[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]9/12/10 1:00pm Football NFL +11700 Superbowl matchup - New England vs Atlanta[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]58200993-1[/td][td]9/12/10 12:21am[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]9/12/10 1:00pm Football NFL +1450 Super Bowl XLV - New England Patriots[/td][/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

I know there is a lot of time to go but damn do I feel good about this one right now. 

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Woodhead killin' 'em. Jets lost

How's John Gruden calling him a gimmick though. DIsrespectful
that's the icing on the cake... Woodhead killin' us.

[table][tr][th=""]Ticket[/th][th=""]Accepted Date[/th][th=""]
[/th][th=""]
[/th][th=""]Status[/th][th=""]Wager[/th][/tr][tr][td]58203116-1[/td][td]9/12/10 12:59am[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]9/12/10 1:00pm Football NFL +11700 Superbowl matchup - New England vs Atlanta[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]58200993-1[/td][td]9/12/10 12:21am[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]9/12/10 1:00pm Football NFL +1450 Super Bowl XLV - New England Patriots[/td][/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

I know there is a lot of time to go but damn do I feel good about this one right now. 

What's worse, the game last week that was a mess between two terrible teams on MNF, or the way the Patriots are fornicating the Jets D to a tune of 38 to 3 between "TWO" supposed good teams...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom