Week 13: J-E-T-S (9-2) @ Patriots (9-2) MNF Vol. Game Of The Season

bkmac

Banned
Diego, I beat you to it man
wink.gif

Tonight is easily shaping up to the be the biggest game of the regular season. 9-2, AFC East drama. Can the 5-0 road Jets beat the 5-0 home Pats?

(My keys) to a Jets victory
-Establish the run and pass (when necessary). It's bound to get real cold tonight up in Foxborough, and if Tomlinson and Greene can run the ball effectively, the pass will open for Sanchez and his weaponry.
-Keller needs to be a vocal point of the offense on the receiving end. Brady loves his TEs, and so Sanchez needs to get his combination with Keller back into place.
-The secondary needs to STEP. IT. UP. The loss of Leonhard is huge, but I can see Eric Smith (who is calling the plays, and has supposedly done a damn good job at it during practice this week), Pool, Lowery (if he plays), etc to step it up in Jim's absence.
-Bump/body the Pats TEs at the line, at all times. Hell, bump Welker and Tate too.
-Any kind of pressure on Brady would be lovely. He needs to be rattled.
-I wonder if Coles will actually be activated and see the field (other than what's the most likely scenario of him being an honorary captain). If he comes into this game and gets a TD/anything productive "
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
," in that order.

It seems like a lot, but it's really not. If we can get an early score and have lengthy drives on the offensive side of the ball, we should be looking at a win and sitting comfortably atop the AFC East.

Diego, I beat you to it man
wink.gif

Tonight is easily shaping up to the be the biggest game of the regular season. 9-2, AFC East drama. Can the 5-0 road Jets beat the 5-0 home Pats?

(My keys) to a Jets victory
-Establish the run and pass (when necessary). It's bound to get real cold tonight up in Foxborough, and if Tomlinson and Greene can run the ball effectively, the pass will open for Sanchez and his weaponry.
-Keller needs to be a vocal point of the offense on the receiving end. Brady loves his TEs, and so Sanchez needs to get his combination with Keller back into place.
-The secondary needs to STEP. IT. UP. The loss of Leonhard is huge, but I can see Eric Smith (who is calling the plays, and has supposedly done a damn good job at it during practice this week), Pool, Lowery (if he plays), etc to step it up in Jim's absence.
-Bump/body the Pats TEs at the line, at all times. Hell, bump Welker and Tate too.
-Any kind of pressure on Brady would be lovely. He needs to be rattled.
-I wonder if Coles will actually be activated and see the field (other than what's the most likely scenario of him being an honorary captain). If he comes into this game and gets a TD/anything productive "
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
," in that order.

It seems like a lot, but it's really not. If we can get an early score and have lengthy drives on the offensive side of the ball, we should be looking at a win and sitting comfortably atop the AFC East.

havent been able to do %+%$ at work...all i can think about is tonight

go pats
pimp.gif

havent been able to do %+%$ at work...all i can think about is tonight

go pats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

goat-picture_display_image.jpg

The GOAT.

Pats take the W tonight, you know how it works bum **@ Jet fans

roll.gif

Tonight is gonna be
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Watchin it with a few of my boys from home and my current roomate who's from Jersey
30t6p3b.gif

Jets having a good year but I can't see them breaking the home win streak tonight
pimp.gif

leGOOO!

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

goat-picture_display_image.jpg

The GOAT.

Pats take the W tonight, you know how it works bum **@ Jet fans

roll.gif

Tonight is gonna be
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Watchin it with a few of my boys from home and my current roomate who's from Jersey
30t6p3b.gif

Jets having a good year but I can't see them breaking the home win streak tonight
pimp.gif

leGOOO!

Back
Top Bottom