Wedding Present

nice
eek.gif
pimp.gif

haha, yall wore jordan 11s for the wedding. thats cool.
that marchin band is serious, that had to cost a lil change i bet.

nice pickup...congrats on tying the knot, i honestly thought the cake was an actual pic of the dmp 11s...about to write...those look kinda fake hahaha

roll.gif
My mans is rockin concords in the vid thats wussup though and good luckwith everything bro. Nice sneakers btw!

Damn that cake is dope...nice all stars...congrats on the wedding its been 6 great years for me. Enjoy.

hey you got married in sac right?? i remember my bro in law tellin me about your entrance at the reception and how i woulda loved the cake lol congrats mangreat shoes!

Congrats bro and welcome to the club. God bless the wonderful life that you and your bride will have
pimp.gif

First of all Congratulations to you and your Wife...You are realli lucky to find a girl that supports you and what you love. lolz the whole xi's thing isnice,xi's and a (sari or churidar)
pimp.gif

And WOW that cake is amazing...the details are great,I honestly thought they were bedroom slippers at first look too.
laugh.gif

And this is the first time im seeing the Converses to,THANX

I wanna find a nice indian woman like that
eyes.gif

Is she a big time Jordan fan? Or is she madly in love with you. Retro xi for a cake on your wedding? You kidding me!!

you want to thank solesupreme for helping your wife buy you that gift? did she hand over her car keys and your house to get them for you?

Back
Top Bottom