Webbie gets banned from 106 & Park for telling Rocsi he wanted to smash

lol wanna see that fight and rocsi
pimp.gif

roll.gif
this twitter halfway beef is hilarious

Terrence: Never understimate the power of a 30 minute nap.

"Webbie gon put you in a permanent nap"
laugh.gif

Yo....the Video on WSHH solidifies how wack Terrence J actually is...
30t6p3b.gif

I can't believe this dude was hating...

We ALL seen the pic too.
laugh.gif

"I know Jay-Z, I know Lil Wayne but I don't know Webbie. Thanks for the promo, I'm beating you up"

He did not say that. If that's floating anywhere around the internet I bet he claim his twitter was hacked
laugh.gif

How yall automatically assume that TJ can't box?
laugh.gif

1-on-1, I seriously pick TJ over Webbie for the simple fact that Webbie's probably gonna be high as hell and TJ has something to prove...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

1-on-1, I seriously pick TJ over Webbie for the simple fact that Webbie's probably gonna be high as hell and TJ has something to prove...

You got a point with that one.

/\ no, webbies a big dude... pause

he has 100 lbs on terrance 150 vs prob 220 hah he will jus tackle that boy if he start dancin around like he Ali
laugh.gif

plus the goons will most certainly be with Webby, them Nolja boys aint worried a lick bout TJ college frat bros
laugh.gif

Terrence is a straight cornball sucka. But the only thing worse than a cornball sucka is a loudmouth ignorant @%# fool.
I could care less about either one of them, but if Terrence got one hit in and just cold-cocked Webbie out his boots, I
wouldn't be mad
laugh.gif

Wow yall dudes really buy into these rappers.

i admit that terrence J's CHARACTER the he portrays on tv is super duper lame. but who knows he could be a regular cat thats a beast with the knuckles.

webbie might be all mouth. at the end of the day it could go either way for all we know.

remember sticky fingaz got painted on the mtv celeb boxing when everyone thought it should be a landslide.

you never really know

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 The thing is you know webbie aint fightin 1 on 1, he definitely would have the southside baton rouge goons with him

I thought we was all expecting to hit Terrence over the head with a bottle anyway.

I see this dude Terrence in real life over on 34th out of character. He's terry cloth.

You can't tell me my dude hasn't graduated from 'doe doe' to the wet/white. Dude is all over the place. With that said, I'm still buying Savage Life 3.

He talks like an old @## +*%@% who aint got **** to do but sit around and drink Cognac while eating some fried balogna with some slippers on and watch judge tv shows with an open bathrobe.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

He talks like an old @## +*%@% who aint got **** to do but sit around and drink Cognac while eating some fried balogna with some slippers on and watch judge tv shows with an open bathrobe.

swag.

Back
Top Bottom