Webber back with Warriors

yeah it's the remaining year. he only gets a portion of that vet minimum from what i've read, i think

I wish he would've gone to the Celtics and played the man off the bench role

frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

yeah it's the remaining year. he only gets a portion of that vet minimum from what i've read, i think

Prorated veteran's minimum contract.

Vet's minimum is $1.2 M ...

there is no way JRich is going to be booed on friday, I bet there'll be more #23 jerseys than any other ones.

We have been playing Mbenga in the early season and croshere/kosta as of late, Webber is a definite upgrade. On fast breaks, he can be the trailer that takesopen jumpers or just stay behind and watch monta finish layups in traffic.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Originally Posted by acidicality

Prorated veteran's minimum contract.

Vet's minimum is $1.2 M ...

So he's making about $500K? But after that massive contract from the Kings/Sixers, I'm sure Webber could care less about the money. So a good dealfor both parties, Mully doesn't hurt the W's wallet and Webber can make another playoff run. Time to bust out my Webber rookie jersey.

this is awesome. almost shed a tear
glasses.gif
my lakers needed him more but imglad my warriors brought him back. now if he bust out in some nikes or better yet some max sensation it would be
eek.gif

i'm gonna have a helluva hard time trying to fit my Webber rookie jersey again... LOL
roll.gif

I actually like the signing, but does anyone else think Brandon Wright would put up the same numbers (minus the assists) if he got the same playing time?

NO! happy the lakers didnt get him...and all you warrior fans....who was the guy that made your franchise fall....

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

NO! happy the lakers didnt get him...and all you warrior fans....who was the guy that made your franchise fall....

probably garry st jean.

Originally Posted by dland24

I actually like the signing, but does anyone else think Brandon Wright would put up the same numbers (minus the assists) if he got the same playing time?
He can put up the same numbers, but the offense would be ran differently. I think Webber will make it easier for guys to put up their numbers and havethe offense run more efficiently. I'm tired of seeing guys swing the ball around the perimeter and then the shot clock winds down and we throw up aterrible 3 point shot with no movement on offense.

Originally Posted by Phil Hyphy

offbad wrote:

jakecuevas wrote:

probably garry st jean.

Co-sign St. Jean.

chris cohan (owner) - don nelson - chris webber are single handley responsible for the W's futility.
garry st. jean was an idiot but he didn't start this whole mess, he just added to it.

its funny that its come full circle and maybe all three men can redeem themselves for torturing Warrior fans. Nelson already has by brinigng us to theplayoffs. although, slowly - chris cohan (who was booed at the all-star game in 2000, while introducing Jordan) has disappeared from the public spotlight andhas given Mullin enough resources to help restore the franchise. finally, if webber can humble himself and play with passion despite his detoriating skills. itshould be enough for warrior fans to forgive him.

Originally Posted by EG47

Originally Posted by Phil Hyphy

offbad wrote:

jakecuevas wrote:

probably garry st jean.

Co-sign St. Jean.

chris cohan (owner) - don nelson - chris webber are single handley responsible for the W's futility.
garry st. jean was an idiot but he didn't start this whole mess, he just added to it.

Correct.

Yes, Gary St. Jean drafted Todd Fuller because he had a 4.0 in College not because of his basketball skill.

I dont know if u all noticed, but Biedrins ISNT fast. Hes always the last one to get back on offense. Basically, he is Biedrins, but black.

Stop talking silly.
laugh.gif

Biedrins is one of the most agile centers in the League.

Biedrins and Webber couldn't be MORE of opposites.

And also, just to throw it out there, Biedrins is a little offended that the W's signed Webber, he said it's his job to run the Center position, and hewants to prove himself, maybe see a boost in Beads game soon.
pimp.gif

He would have fit better with LA, Boston or back in Detroit IMO.

Back
Top Bottom