wearing shorts and hoodies at the same time appreciation. vol feels good man meme

If your torso/heart is kept warm, warm blood will travel from your core to your limbs and keep them warm.
So there's some logic to the style.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I do it all fall in Michigan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

i dont think nothing wrong with it if you chilling............ i dont do it though and if i have on a hoodie its because im cold so the last thing im gonna do is rock some shorts.............

This

I don't see anything wrong with this...we rock jeans with a shirt right? Our arms are exposed...so I don't see anything wrong with wearing a hoodie or pullover with your shorts

I dont do it. I used to think D-bags did it. Whatever tho I shouldnt be judging like that tho. If you like it do it.

Big fan of the longsleeve/hoodie and shorts, i dunno why i just prefer wearing shorts rather than jeans/pants as much as possible

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I have only seen this in Cali.
It's not really a bad look either, but I've never seen it out of California. I can see them doing it in Florida too though

Seattle too, on campus, its the swag to have.

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Out here in So Cal, I rock shorts year around so during winter it gets a lil chilly and I put on the hoodie with shorts and flip flops.

this.

i got jeans but i rock shorts more then anything and like stated above in SoCal when its chilly ( oct - feb) sometimes
laugh.gif
gotta throw on that long sleeve, hoodie , whatever your into.
Exactly. It's rare I wear anything else but shorts in San Diego and if it's cold at night I gotta put on something on my arms.

Back
Top Bottom