WEAK SHOES! (Shoes that fall apart, get destroyed quickly, poor quality and bad value for money)

no you cant get no vaucher , the shoe did not fail !!! something you did to the shoe made it fail . therefore it is not nikes fault .

now im thinking twice with the lebron six
frown.gif

Originally Posted by veGAtts

I swear on NT everyone remembers older releases as though they were hand stitched by michael jordan himself and act like todays shoes are two pieces of paper stapled together.
haha so true.

The same thing happened to my pair... in the EXACT same place!! I had to use gorilla glue to fix it, but I haven't played in them since. The quality isreally bad on the VI's.

i bought some goofy boys sb lows ....the denim ruins the suede toebox lotta scuffs,,,,hidious
indifferent.gif

My lebron VI (First color white/black) separated the first time,...the second pair (kid edition) is good for the moment (two time wear), but my business havesepareted the first time too.(but not very big if you compare to the first color)...I'll post pic later

I have the first GR (Black and Red) and have had no problems...yet lol. I've played a good amount (3 hrs every other day since they released) so I'mhoping this doesn't happen to me soon.

I have to say the 4's are a disappointment. The toe box creases like crazy!

Also, air max 90's crack easily. they comfy but wish they were more durable.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Jordan CP
That's what I have been hearing...

Hyperdunks come to mind.

Personally, my Olympians patent leather started cracking after 3 games. Taxi XII lows wore out fast. I had the OG Taxi XII and they were tanks.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Military IV's, paint chipping and just plain poor quality...

I agree... After wearing them a few times, they basically became unwearable.... Threw them away about 2 mos. ago....

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

nike-zoom-soldier-2-remix-white-black-gold-1.jpg

smh.gif

Cant say I have had a problem with my LeBrons, they are still working after 3 months of hard ballin and are still going strong. I would say they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Jordan CP
That's what I have been hearing...
Worst shoe I've ever bought, hands down.

I'll get some pictures up within the week of how the air bubbles cracked and fully opened up.

Penny 2 Toebox is known to get very f**ked up! Gotta use the pigeon walk sometimes! Also h8 how the netting and bottoms yellow out of control on Jordan 5s...

Originally Posted by penny4president

EDIT
Originally Posted by registered

I have to say the 5's are a disappointment. The toe box creases like crazy!
yeah i could tell right when i opened the box that those were trash , didnt even try them on just took them straight back to foot locker and gotmy money back . i just hope that the toro pack is of better quality , cuz i realy like the red ones . but i dont have my hopes up , cuz after all this is jbwere talking about !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom