weak/awkward handshakes un appreciation vol. limp wrist FTL

i'd rather take a weak handshake over a strong handshake with dry, weird feeling hands, i just wanna tell them "get some lotion bruh,"

I hate weak handshakes! But at the same time, it's way over the top when somebody shakes your hand like they're trying to break it...

Idk, I sometimes give a fist pump. Don't know were their hands have been or mine!
Keeping it clean

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i'd rather take a weak handshake over a strong handshake with dry, weird feeling hands, i just wanna tell them "get some lotion bruh,"
98d35af7e6f733a29ab2249a5012f374bf698c1.gif

did yall mention the two fisted, double back tap bro-hug... hate those... lol...

I know what you mean. A handshake says alot, most of the time I try to go with Hand Clasp back tap joint, no matter who it is. I did it to one of myproffessors the other day, he looked at me like that Diddy Joint. So it's either that or just a stern straight up "Hi bob" handshake.

More than likely I'm only shakin the hands of accomplices.

Other than that it's pretty much the good ole fashioned head nod (if that)...

Too many maugs don't wash their filthy hands...

Originally Posted by swagflowznba789

mad awkward going for a hand shake and they fist pump and vice versa.

I'm fist pump sonic kinda guy.....some dudes wanna dap, or shake hands...fist pump is hella quick and effective.

I take those sensitive type handshakes as disrespect.
Like, you really gon it me up with that soft %*!, feminine, majority fingers, almost palm-less dap?
Joints be feeling like they caressing my hand on the sneak.

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I instantly lose respect for someone who shakes my hand like a toddler.

Say what you want but i was raised to believe that a man has a strong handshake, and anything less is a sign of weakness.
This.
CO-SIGN

i make sure why grip is ironclad, and sometimes i end up having an inadvertant contest to see who will break first

I hate when dudes be grabbin your hand so that you can barely grip theirs and you have a girly #%* shake lol

lol reminds me of a king of the hill episode where hank is like "he had a limp handshake"

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

How do you all determine who to "dap" and who to give a handshake to?

If I know the person really well then I'll know what to do, but I hate it when I end doing the wrong one with people that I haven't seen for awhile andit ends up being super awkward.

i was always taught the firm handshake, so it definitely always surprises me, especially when its some grown #@$ built looking dude who will occasionally comein with the weak handshake
smh.gif

If im shaking a females hand its different though. The firmness of the proper male handshake I find to be a bit much for the more tender female specimen, so Ifind it best to adjust the level of firmness when in contact with the female gender. I don't give 'em a weak hand shake, but I go a little easier onthem, while still maintaining the firmness.

Back
Top Bottom