We Pretty Much Hit the Jackpot Being Human Right Now In Developed Nations

Think about it. What are the odds of you being a human compared to any other being such as a dog,fly,and so forth. Then the fact that we are living in such a

good time in history, modern technology has made living very easy. Even 100 years ago life was hard even if you were rich, and people died at age 50. Now think

of the odds as well living in a country like the US and Canada and Europe compared to a third world country. What seems unfathomable could have easily happened

to us, Imagine if the government was trying to kill you because of your religion like in WWII. We are lucky that we are not in Rwanda or Iraq right now. Just

remember how lucky we are not take what we have been given for granted.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Think about it. What are the odds of you being a human compared to any other being such as a dog,fly,and so forth. Then the fact that we are living in such a
good time in history, modern technology has made living very easy. Even 100 years ago life was hard even if you were rich, and people died at age 50. Now think
of the odds as well living in a country like the US and Canada and Europe compared to a third world country. What seems unfathomable could have easily happened
to us, Imagine if the government was trying to kill you because of your religion like in WWII. We are lucky that we are not in Rwanda or Iraq right now. Just
You just voided your whole statement.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

You just voided your whole statement.
Word. What the hell is dude talking about?
roll.gif
smh.gif

Your title is misleading. All you're saying is we're lucky to be living in a 1st world country, unlike those in Rwanda or Iraq. Not that we're atthe pinnacle of human invention and health.

What he's saying is that the odds of even being alive and being yourself are so slim, that it's almost like hitting the lotto. Great post, I think boutthis all the time as well. I mean your old man has billions of sperm, you were lucky as hell to be the one that got to experience life out of pretty mucheternal nothingness, on top of that, your lives have been really the creme de la creme, both species wise (human vs dog) as well as situation wise (1st worldvs 3rd world). Also, the time you were givin life in terms of human history has been a pretty stable and enjoyable one. It irks me when something bad happenson the news and people say "OMG, look what the world has come to today". Trust me buddy, things were a gajillion times worse in the stone age wherecats were getting stoned to death and eaten/burned alive.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

What about the Cubs
smh.gif

/thread.

Humans are to blame for species becoming extinct and using up every resource available. How is that progress and a good time to be living now? Not to mentionthat the possibility of a nuclear war in the future (WWIII)

yooo i be thinking the same also

like damn I could of been that ant i just flicked off the wall

or

fish that got ate at birth lol

but instead im a human that is still living

IM GLAD TO BE LIVING

SOME PEOPLE DONT STOP & THINK ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS TILL THEY DEAD IN THAT PITCH BLACK WORLD

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by harlem

What about the Cubs Mets
smh.gif
Fixed.

smh.gif

i was gon do that
smh.gif
The Phillies in the world series.....

I'm going to go cry my self to sleep now....
frown.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

As far as the title goes, I think about that sometimes. I tell others too. Not only are we lucky to be born at this time period but more importantly lucky tobe born healthy human beings.

Y'all bugging with the insects. We were made into what we are now. Some were unfortunate to be made into unfathomable conditions, yet their life seemsnormal to them over there. We are not at our peak yet, we're still evolving creatures and there is much left to explore.

What about the Cubs Mets Cubs' 100 years of futility. Mets at least been to the WS this century, and has won it in the last quarter of the 20th century.
smh.gif
Fixed.

smh.gif

Fixed again. Don't ever compare the Mets' futility to the Cubs.

hhhmmm here's a brain buster...even though compared to now life was harder and life expectancy was shorter you would know no better and wouldonly know what life was like 100yrs ago and to you having electricity and a telephone would put you on the bleeding edge of technology...

if we were there and born to different parents in a different country we wouldn't be who we are and "we" would then be "them"....so intheory there is no way "we" could be "them" this is the only place "you" could havce or ever would have wound up...think aboutit
pimp.gif

but I get what you're saying
laugh.gif

Yup thought about it the other night. instead of spending my night walking to escape genocide, I spent it smoking weed looking across the lake and up into thesky at the stars.

Instead of hunting for my own food I get in my car and drive to my favorite restaurant and spend $5.

I agree, but at the same time I think it's all relative. I figure what you don't know won't hurt you. People 100 years ago weren't mad therewasn't the internet, I'm sure they had their time relative equivalent that kept them just as happy.

Back
Top Bottom