We need to draw a line on the multitasking while "driving"

i've actually tried to relax on the multitasking but still guilty of texting

driving with ya knee>>>>>>forearm

Not sure about everywhere else, but I think Jersey is going to enact a law to ban texting while driving soon

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

SoleWoman wrote:
Her Sole wrote:
Thats nothing. text, change the music, change my clothes, all at the same time, all while I'm driving.

Oh makes sense.... this is why females can't drive

Not all females are bad drivers I am a very good driver. Never crashed or had a ticket.

Ive done my homework, eaten breakfast, change the song on my ipod while twittering from my iphone. I even had to hit my sister cause she wouldnt shut up.
Its nothing
I still want to have sex while driving tho.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

SoleWoman wrote:
Her Sole wrote:
Thats nothing. text, change the music, change my clothes, all at the same time, all while I'm driving.

Oh makes sense.... this is why females can't drive

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

people have sex while driving...eating and texting is nothing
laugh.gif

I will NEVER try this again, caught one and closed my eyes-- wrong move
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Women putting on makeup during rushhour FTL
mad.gif

Cruise by them with a sign that says "YOU"RE STILL UGLY!!!"...

I saw that on a news special, btw...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Thats nothing. I put my contacts in, paint my toe nails, and change my clothes, all at the same time, all while I'm driving.
indifferent.gif
Dumb %++ females, making mewish they crashed hella bad that your contacts fall out, nails get #*%@%+ up while your naked and get caught by the police.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Women putting on makeup during rushhour FTL
mad.gif

Cruise by them with a sign that says "YOU"RE STILL UGLY!!!"...

I saw that on a news special, btw...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I wanna try that now
Driving stick is great for increasing attention span. I never mess around while driving, I just wish others would do the same. I find it so easy for my mind tostart wandering around when I drive automatics now. Almost running off the road for no reason isn't whats up.
laugh.gif

sex while driving is INSANELY good. man driving, girl hops on with feet on the seat, arms around her on the steering wheel and looking over her shoulder. itsnot easy but it is so worth it

thats why you always see the people who eat while driving are fat

I'm constantly watching in my rear view when I'm stuck in traffic, I always have some dumb broad behind me trying to look down every 5 seconds andscarf a french fry in between stop and go's....and they are always in some crappy yaris or some other mini-mobile

no wonder people love to rear end me......... no one ever pays attention to just driving anymore. stick shifts should be required so people actually have tofocus on what they are doing

Originally Posted by YOMO

One time I seen a lady like shaving her nose hairs once with these big @!% clippers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. When I stopped next to her at the stop light I gave her the 0_o face the whole time and she didn't even notice LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
hilarious

I'm a knee driver myself, even when I don't have anything in my hands. I'm so tall my knees are just right there

i text and drive all the time. its not too dangerous for me though, i go like one letter at a time. one time a guy as reading a book, he must have been lookingdown for a couple seconds thencheck on traffic smh

Back
Top Bottom