We Don't Drive X5s...

Fab set trends aswell as Jay did his earlier years in his career
My ***** Hov told me finish my breakfast
And now I'm looking at you ****** like breakfast
French toast, turkey bacon
****'s in bad shape, too many squares circulating

What did that quote of Fab lyrics just prove? :lol:

Yea Jay shut it down with this song. Dudes in Toyota Camrys was even laughing at cats in X5's smh. He had cats in every urban store asking for Evisu jeans. Also every dope boy that listened to the chick on the end say "a lil in the baggie, a lil in the purse", made sure they watched their broad when she was bagging up for em.

Yea Jay shut it down with this song. Dudes in Toyota Camrys was even laughing at cats in X5's smh. He had cats in every urban store asking for Evisu jeans. Also every dope boy that listened to the chick on the end say "a lil in the baggie, a lil in the purse", made sure they watched their broad when she was bagging up for em.

ALL OF THIS.

Honestly, everyone I knew in the US didn't like X5s for that same stigma. Jay damn near ruined a segment of the market without thinking about it. 

Well, the Pimp C line had the potential to affect a larger audience

since those items are more accessible to most of the listeners

than is the option of x5 or G500, coupled with the false rumors of Tommy Hilfiger being a racist....

- Audemars Piguet
- Evisu
- No X5's allowed
- G-Wagon life
let's not forget him setting da jersey era back a decade...that is just NOW recovering from

"i don't wear jerseys im 30+"

mean.gif

I was just talking about that specific era.

And Yes Jay had mogs running around w/ 3xl dress shirts w/ french cuffs, baggy jeans and white on whites.

Back
Top Bottom