We blowing wet in videos now? Vol. The new NYC

Troy Ave was right

It seems to be a progession from Wu, because you can say they promoted it

It is representing what these young kids are doing, but being a drug addict isn't cool.

It's weird how people will look at DMX with contempt, but then this tolerable because they're young. Young drug addicts become old drug addicts, that's if they make it that long

Cant argue with that. Whats interesting is thats a lot of early rappers condemned drug use. Even marijuana.

Was this a big deal when rappers in the 90s were off them dust blunts

Or is it just the fact it's in the video

I don't think it's ever been normal or acceptable. Even in the 90s it wasn't a common thing to the point where mentioning it in a rap wasn't crazy.

It's not that far away from crack.

im surprised we havent seen a cokehead rapper like on some tony montana ****

If I had to guess why I'd say most rappers want to present the image of cool, laidback and careless
which is why you see so much talk about benzos and opiates, not to mention self medicating for other reasons
i'm sure there are plenty that do coke but probably as crutch from all the downers

ODB was on everything. Murder Inc was wilding with Ecstasy. West coast ***** was on sherm. Wutang was smoking woolas. Em and D12 was on everything etc etc.

Still blows my mind how "Purple Pills" was such a huge record, a lead single...and so on the nose. Even the edited version. Great song though.

These new ****** these days are taking it to another level though :smh:. I don't really mind rapping about drug use too much. But these ***** wilding.

Purple Pills had me real confused as a kid. Lol

Lil Wyte was rapping about all this **** in the early 2000's too. He would be huge if he came out now. Unlike most of these new white rappers he was true to himself and his **** banged.

Maaaan. You took me back. Lil Wyte on Acid one of my favorite joints :pimp:

Lil Wyte could rap and with Paul and Juicy on the beats :pimp:

Dude was before his time. Rapping about that **** was not hot back then. :lol:

eh dust been around for a while

shyeim, cormega, pretty much all of wu tang got songs about the ****. i never liked it but i can't sit here and act like it's just the youngsters on that wave.

where can i cop Lord Jamar's 5 percent nation tee, the specific blue one in that video

Have you mastered 120? If not, you have no business with this shirt. You will represent it the wrong way since you have no knowledge of self.

Have you mastered 120? If not, you have no business with this shirt. You will represent it the wrong way since you have no knowledge of self.

37kQn7D.jpg

iight dog...im trying to get into it now (along with learning more about "black" identity as a whole) but imma keep it a band i just like the shirt...

anyone know where i can get the shirt tho...**** fye

Back
Top Bottom