[| -- "We Are The World (25 for Haiti) (Official VIDEO Premiere) -- |]

pimp.gif
at my N_a Ye' & Weezy
pimp.gif

What was Wyclef doing in his first solo?

Some of these artists were definitely out of place..Lil Wayne? ...like c'mon now..
indifferent.gif
...and they even allowed T-Pain to do autotune on this...
smh.gif
..but for the most part the song was really well done...definitely not on par with the original though

the autotune parts were terrible. T-Pain
indifferent.gif

and the video could have been edited better. the part where michael was singing and they had janet pop up was just
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
This @!!% was terrible and came off as a joke. I agree with Mr. Knowles about this.

roll.gif
@ the multiple ways they were holding the headphones to their ears.

Not even gonna comment on what coulda been...just what's here...

Wyclef
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

CuDi has the
indifferent.gif
face at 4:50
roll.gif

'Ye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Santana KILLED his guitar part
pimp.gif

did leona lewis even get an invite? shes one of the best known singers alive at the moment smh. but lol at wyclef for real, getting a little too hype in there.

The OG had established artists

The new version has some artists who are "in" at the moment but don't necessarily have any longevity in the music industry

I wanna hear beyonce not miley... I wanna hear justin timberlake not justin beiber... I want established/ well accomplished artists

Quincy and Lionel let me down major

OG > New Pile of Poop

That was a disaster in almost every possible way. Michael would have never gave this his blessing. He would have created a new anthem rather than take the easy road and re-make this song, not to mention it was 3+ weeks after. Miley Cyrus + Justin Bieber + autotune+ Lil Wayne singing Bob Dylans verse= disgrace. I doubt this will even be a top 10 single.
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
at Lil Wayne, and the rappers at the end were pure comedy,
but the most important part is the cause that it's for...
That's why I downloaded the vid off of iTunes.

I'd like to thank the "artists" of today for ruining We Are the World. Even Michael's part doesn't sound good on this one. *shakes head*

Back
Top Bottom