We are all born Atheist.

we were all born agnostic, not necessarily atheist. Religion is taught , how the !%!! can you be born already with knowledge?

Originally Posted by j4ck

we were all born agnostic, not necessarily atheist. Religion is taught , how the !%!! can you be born already with knowledge?

we are all born with no concept of these things, and then we contemplate our existence.....I suppose you can call that agnosticism. I'm a strict agnostic.

Originally Posted by j4ck

we are all born with no concept of these things, and then we contemplate our existence.....I suppose you can call that agnosticism. I'm a strict agnostic.

See what atheists reduce their pathetic, defeated arguments to...BABYS DONT BELIEVE IN GOD AT BIRTH.
laugh.gif

Whats good bruh? You did a baby spiritual survey?
laugh.gif

What's wrong? You couldn't fill the glaring gaps in the theories of Head Atheist in Charge, Darwin, and his precious scientific, factual, theory of evolution which has contributed so much to the further development of mankind?

Then what is the science behind the Cambrian Explosion? Ignore that question like you ignore the universal indication of creationism, where everything exists for a purpose, even idiots who walk around declaring themselves 'atheists' and 'agnostics'
laugh.gif

The truth is you can't be an atheist without accepting Gods existence first. That's the only way you can truly disbelieve in something.
laugh.gif

Why do you think you feel the need to express such sentiments?

See what atheists reduce their pathetic, defeated arguments to...BABYS DONT BELIEVE IN GOD AT BIRTH.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What's wrong? You couldn't fill the glaring gaps in the theories of Head Atheist in Charge, Darwin, and his precious scientific, factual, theory of evolution which has contributed so much to the further development of mankind?

Then what is the science behind the Cambrian Explosion? Ignore that question like you ignore the universal indication of creationism, where everything exists for a purpose, even idiots who walk around declaring themselves 'atheists' and 'agnostics'
laugh.gif

The truth is you can't be an atheist without accepting Gods existence first. That's the only way you can truly disbelieve in something.
laugh.gif

The concept of "GOD" is incomprehensible by nature and can only be described through various adjectives, proper nouns , I.e. deities each describing qualities of the divine conscious of the universe.

The concept of "GOD" is incomprehensible by nature and can only be described through various adjectives, proper nouns , I.e. deities each describing qualities of the divine conscious of the universe.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Word son, Yahweh is the only God and every God. Atheists never make sense and lose every argument. YAHWEH YAHWEH!!! The chosen people
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Word son, Yahweh is the only God and every God. Atheists never make sense and lose every argument. YAHWEH YAHWEH!!! The chosen people
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Do you believe you were born as a christian? Srs question.And babies don't know anything at birth. They only become a part of a religion when they are old enough to be taught the ways of that religion. as far as evolution vs creation: evolutionists look for scientific answers and believers in creationism blindly accept old teachings and never question anything.It's not that I don't believe in god, it's that god doesn't exist. Religion was and still is a manmade concept used to gain power and to convey a set of morals to live by with threats of natural disasters and going to hell as punishment for disobeying.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Do you believe you were born as a christian? Srs question.And babies don't know anything at birth. They only become a part of a religion when they are old enough to be taught the ways of that religion. as far as evolution vs creation: evolutionists look for scientific answers and believers in creationism blindly accept old teachings and never question anything.It's not that I don't believe in god, it's that god doesn't exist. Religion was and still is a manmade concept used to gain power and to convey a set of morals to live by with threats of natural disasters and going to hell as punishment for disobeying.

Religion isn't God. We've already determined that bruh. Religion is only the cultural expression of a certain group of people.

Why would my born religion be Christianity? Christianity is a flawed religion because it denotes worship to Jesus Christ, a man, as god, which is false, and Jesus did not ask for worship but praised the one and only God. Jesus was a prophet and messenger for his time.

Religion isn't God. We've already determined that bruh. Religion is only the cultural expression of a certain group of people.

Why would my born religion be Christianity? Christianity is a flawed religion because it denotes worship to Jesus Christ, a man, as god, which is false, and Jesus did not ask for worship but praised the one and only God. Jesus was a prophet and messenger for his time.

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The acknowledgement and belief of an all mighty is a pillar in both religions

Oh so I just need to believe in an all-mighty, doesn't matter what my religion is? Believing in the all-mighty Xenu makes me a Christian?

laugh.gif

Why are you here ?

Too serve your president, prime minister insert political title government ?

Make money work a 9 to 5 while at the same time getting your money milked away by the government in taxes ? taxes that go into what else war, political campaigning, advertisements and catchy gimps and campaign naming ?  Same day diffirent imperialistic satanic worshipers leading there sheep to slaughter. We truely are the lost generation.  X, Y Generation Ironic.  The Bible is a coded language that has managed to survive for as far as our time for a reason. 

What in the blue hell are you talking about..

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The acknowledgement and belief of an all mighty is a pillar in both religions

Oh so I just need to believe in an all-mighty, doesn't matter what my religion is? Believing in the all-mighty Xenu makes me a Christian?

laugh.gif

Why are you here ?

Too serve your president, prime minister insert political title government ?

Make money work a 9 to 5 while at the same time getting your money milked away by the government in taxes ? taxes that go into what else war, political campaigning, advertisements and catchy gimps and campaign naming ?  Same day diffirent imperialistic satanic worshipers leading there sheep to slaughter. We truely are the lost generation.  X, Y Generation Ironic.  The Bible is a coded language that has managed to survive for as far as our time for a reason. 

What in the blue hell are you talking about..

Tru dat tru dat, my supernatural beliefs are more legitimate than the next man's. People who think Jesus Christ is a God are wrong. There is only one and only God Yahweh. Christianity is flawed, this is a fact. The chosen people
pimp.gif

Tru dat tru dat, my supernatural beliefs are more legitimate than the next man's. People who think Jesus Christ is a God are wrong. There is only one and only God Yahweh. Christianity is flawed, this is a fact. The chosen people
pimp.gif

You'll see
laugh.gif

Hegel's dialectical materialism >>>>>> Anton's aimless satanic agnostic atheist ******ry 

You'll see
laugh.gif

Hegel's dialectical materialism >>>>>> Anton's aimless satanic agnostic atheist ******ry 

Originally Posted by High Altitude

God doesn't exist. Religion is bs. Deal with it.
I don't think we can say with 100% certainty that a god or god does not exist. There is no such thing as perfect information or 100% knowledge to say that.

I am 99% sure though and religion is BS
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by High Altitude

God doesn't exist. Religion is bs. Deal with it.
I don't think we can say with 100% certainty that a god or god does not exist. There is no such thing as perfect information or 100% knowledge to say that.

I am 99% sure though and religion is BS
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom