We all knew it was too Good to be true. vol: Weezy you sly dog...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Jumpshot wrote:
How did Wayne smash?
mad.gif
smh.gif
. I ask myself that everyday.

- you must not have read any interviews on LL. shorty is the definition of a beautiful dumb hood chick, ole girl has the intelligence of a bag or rocks. it was bound to be some goon like wayne....she likes that !$%+.

True dat, True dat

I don't understand why we hold these celebrity females so high they prolly getting trains ran on them like any other broad, same game different league

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

she prolly keepin it cause that N' cant keep his toungue out her coochie
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i dont understand the use of the laughing or smh emoticon used along with the sentence pertaining to Lauren London

damn. that's crazy, but... i wonder whatwayne's motives were to keep the baby? maybe for his mom? i read an article once where his mom actually wantedhim to have a baby with a girl at a young age just to have a grandchild... maybe?

hell yea..........

these dudes are still regular people just with a lot more money. i know id be tryna hit LL raw my damn self

an these chicks are still regular chicks just with more money.....she prolly told em to put it in.

I'm pro-choice but there's no reason for her to have an abortion. It's not like she wouldn't be able to raise the child in a positiveenvironment.

Back
Top Bottom