WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by THE FAME

eyes.gif

Please explain this....

I challenge anyone to explain any of the jokes he makes. no one laughs at them for a reason, yet they keep coming... **@+%@*$+#%$+ material
it's simple, dude quoted my text, reachin' extra hard, tried to put it on blast like he was sure to catch me in something, like chris hansen...

i really just wanted an excuse to use that gif, it's hilarious to me...

get mad tho!

Go away pouty face............. You pop up every once in a while and ruin everything........ EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

i cant wait till HOH Galleria opens up....but youngsk8...i agree with you that movie was serious....

Yeah it was serious.

A serious letdown.

Movie was straight up whack.
laugh.gif

you think that movie sucked...i thought it was a good movie..it depends on what you like

Originally Posted by Regent Park

eyes.gif

Please explain this....

I challenge anyone to explain any of the jokes he makes. no one laughs at them for a reason, yet they keep coming... **@+%@*$+#%$+ material
it's simple, dude quoted my text, reachin' extra hard, tried to put it on blast like he was sure to catch me in something, like chris hansen...

get mad tho!

Go away pouty face............. You pop up every once in a while and ruin everything........ EVERYTHING

Shame, only the 2nd pair of sneakers posted on this page...
indifferent.gif

1999 St. Johns Red Storm Dunks
5p24hu.jpg

the Mrs. wore her pair of 1985s
5kk8rp.jpg

it'll be a shame if this gets locked this early in the month.....

Aaron...the Mrs. has excellent taste
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Regent Park

eyes.gif

Please explain this....

get mad tho!

laugh.gif
He is the guy everyone loves to hate. Def a cornball andeverywhere I seen him post people always going off on dude.

YO!
Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

AirAnt23- Stussy SBs are somewhere around the $225 mark

Damn. Wish I had bought more... I got them a size too big for retail and sold them cause I doubted I'd wear them.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lyrics85

neighbor beast i have that shirt. i wear mine with my flip 3s! nice

I wear mine with cement Spiz'ikes... Would like to have wht/cement III's
frown.gif

DF!!!

Today - OG Griffs - a real shame they didnt retro this colorway too, instead of those awful red/ornage things.

Trydan, I hate posting something before or after you on the WDYWT thread because you always end up posting something like the above^^^^^
smokin.gif
. I'll wait a bit later
laugh.gif

Trydan- You STAY On That OG Footwear Grind
eek.gif
..... Always A Pleasure To See You Post
pimp.gif

Pretty Much Wore These Exclusively While Back Home In The Chi On Business For The Weekend

Pushed This Beauty Around All Weekend

Damn, Damn, Damn u So Much. I was cool on them kicks till you took that pic. I have been doing a good job staying away from the 1/2 cent thread and here yougo. Thanx alot cause I now I might havta break bread on these.

Back
Top Bottom