+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

LDRS fitted. LDRS hoodie (available on the site, just click the picture). Nudie. Rashard Lewis Hyper Dunk PE.

>

you can wear any type of sneaker and make them joints look clean and you do it like everyday!

tak - those bacons are
pimp.gif

wore these again

i was thinking of cutting off the little tab part below thenike symbol, what do you guys think?

pimp.gif

special day
01a153496bc5c5b147b0fcb6e5896c0a140b8c3.jpg

ok.. not really.. one step and those are GONE.. maybe my wedding day ill let them crumble as I walk down the aisle.

instead i wear the retro step child of the OG. nike treats cross trainers like crap. its to a point its laughable
laugh.gif
. it's sad because as a seperate shoe, the 99 retro does a decent job atcapturing the sc trainer III, but everytime I wear it, I know its not even close to the OG styling. im left envious and almost mad when I wear them, so I takethe OG's and just lace them up and sit in them for awhile. Shoe therapy at its finest:
4141504e6dccccba25ad33202c495ee3c4c53a2.jpg

got these in the mail and put them on right away. to first day of summer semester...

picture editing...

please nike, do this colorway!

It's been too long since I've posted a fit on NT. I have been at college without my camera, so couldn't post fits.
It feels good to be back. Shoutout to my Jumpman Loyalists and dope fits NT.

CG IVs to the bank and mall.

Back
Top Bottom