+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh at Q deliverin chinese food to afford all that gucci
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Gotta admit...that New Era balancing act is quite impressive.
The 11's are CLEEEAN.
pimp.gif

Nike straight up disowned and murdered the release of this next pair. What shouldve been a release of the ages, a dream come true type historical event, turnedinto a shoe that some don't even know exists... the Og " lebron dunkman" c.w... Soft peferated real white leather. soft tumbled deerskin typesuede and "neon green" accents.. maybe its my own self hyping up a shoe that shouldn't be, but thats how things go with cross trainers:

-i threw in a little history lesson in my photo. getting that knowledge out there is key:
e54259f4f5657c68c7cb46f32179d1c5b7eecd9.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nike straight up disowned and murdered the release of this next pair. What shouldve been a release of the ages, a dream come true type historical event, turned into a shoe that some don't even know exists... the Og " lebron dunkman" c.w... Soft peferated real white leather. soft tumbled deerskin type suede and "neon green" accents.. maybe its my own self hyping up a shoe that shouldn't be, but thats how things go with cross trainers:

-i threw in a little history lesson in my photo. getting that knowledge out there is key:

I love em, i want em, stat.

Now i know where i seen that A Powers dude he got a youtube vid goin at Bow Wow Marcus Jordan and them sh......s hilarious

WOW ... When I 1st seen that A Powers video , I thought he was just joking . Now he posting in here and I see ITS NOT A JOKE ...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

A Powers is getting people maaaaaaaad haha. You can't tell dude is doing it on purpose for laughs?

"%%#* Bugs Bunny"

LMAO

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Dude is comedy
laugh.gif
. I know he rolls with billy hoyle, kixself, and atc.
flx9ow.gif

Makes sense now, knew dude was familiar.

Back
Top Bottom