+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

nice stuff in here guys wore these yesterday. mvp blk/wht cw very comfortable too.
e9gl6h.jpg

Just got'em today... quick clean and through them on to walk around the casa. Going to wear them fo'real tomorrow to school.
pimp.gif

3502421809_88a2a5a49b_o.jpg

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by famen4tune

Yo does anyone have those black/pink air yeezy's in a 10.5 for a reasonable price....nothing over $400

laugh.gif
good luck bro. if you find someone willing to do that, you lucked out.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]This is totally random but is lucked out negative or postive? I grew up using itmeaning "you didn't get lucky" but me and my girl got into a huge argument about the phrase's real meaning[/color]

To eat after work with wifey yea she trickin on me me with someicecream now taking advantage of my unlimited itunes account on apple tv FTW!! "I used to run the streets yea n*** barefeet.... now im in the streets andim eating crab meats

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Hey Kya.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]WHAT I WORE MAY 2ND!!!![/color]

smokin.gif

Welcome to the House of Alpha. If you ever in Charlotte or Greensboro, I got that Brotherhood Smoke.
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Yessur! I'll bring dat punch...[/color]

YO! Hey Kya.
wink.gif

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]WHAT I WORE MAY 2ND!!!![/color]

smokin.gif

Welcome to the House of Alpha. If you ever in Charlotte or Greensboro, I got that Brotherhood Smoke.
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Yessur! I'll bring dat punch...[/color]
was at the probate , it was extra hype

my dude Cobra was #4 and had everyone wylin when he was revealed . congrats again homey
smokin.gif

Northpark - thanks. Movie was good for real. I saw X Men on Friday and they're both dope.

Thanks for all the comments y'all.

YO! That's love, g.

What school? DF!!!
im at WashU in St Louis . black greeks are city wide in STL tho , cobra and i dont go 2 the same school

Nice fits all, past week in the bipolar NYC weather

To see James Morrison at Webster Hall - I was pleasantly surprised.

Later On To Watch The Laker Game At A Bar.
Crooks Button-Up
Nudie Jeans
Lance Mountain SBs
11qpfkw.jpg

ei1mwn.jpg

11sc8io.jpg

Back
Top Bottom