WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Dope Trainers, Ty.
pimp.gif

Went to the beach yesterday for the umpteenth time this month......wore Neon 9-5s......^^^this dude caught me off gaurd.......

Today....

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i seriously did not know that rosie was one of the most hated lesbians and that referencing her is a major offense to gay women. i am not savvy when it comes to gay culture. maybe i shouldn't have let my subscription to the butch times expire (jk). my mistake again if post #2429 was not at all directed towards me. it was not my intention to impugn your name or tease your sexuality. i cannot recall even one instance, since i been on nt, where a female has been made fun of strictly because of her sexual preference. they might have made fun of assstretchmarks and such....but not for being gay. i apologize if it appeared i was personally attacking you. i will try and be more cautious in the future.

Not a big deal at all..
Thanks for apologizing though.
Back to the fits!

AirAnt23- Old trust American Eagle

SNEAKERKING7- I've had the shoes since they released and didn't realize till this morning they came with lime green laces. I through them in my big bagof laces and kept it moving.

Air Kalo- thanks man

Originally Posted by donjuan513

SNEAKERKING7- I've had the shoes since they released and didn't realize till this morning they came with lime green laces. I through them in my big bag of laces and kept it moving.
Good choice.

Today...

vdsvo.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i seriously did not know that rosie was one of the most hated lesbians and that referencing her is a major offense to gay women. i am not savvy when it comes to gay culture. maybe i shouldn't have let my subscription to the butch times expire (jk). my mistake again if post #2429 was not at all directed towards me. it was not my intention to impugn your name or tease your sexuality. i cannot recall even one instance, since i been on nt, where a female has been made fun of strictly because of her sexual preference. they might have made fun of assstretchmarks and such....but not for being gay. i apologize if it appeared i was personally attacking you. i will try and be more cautious in the future.
- I expect to one day see a formal apology like this from A Powers for mocking hood cats.

Back
Top Bottom