WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by rjpadin

Nice Yankee Hat A Powers, I'm curious which style of Levi's do you wear. Haven't worn Levi's in like 15 years I wanted to pick up some but there are to many styles to choose from these days.
Dae just da regular levis dat you can get for cheap (yes i get it for cheap) in Dark Denim.

^^^nice
pimp.gif

A powers why do u spend that kind of money in sneakers but you always got the same pair of jeans? just wondering, by the way those air bubbles in the am95could use the air blower treatment nice fits anyways and those concords back there are really really nice

Originally Posted by JC5123

marqueesole?

those are nice though, cant wait til aug
pimp.gif

PROMO-SHOES. LEATHER QUALITY IS EXCELLENT. SHAME JB HAD TO MAKE ONE OF THEIR BEST RELEASES IN A LONG TIME QUALITY WISE AN INTERNATIONAL ONLY RELEASE. HAD TOCOP NOW BEFORE THE BEASTS GET TO THESE IN AUGUST. BEEN ROCKING THEM ALL DAY
pimp.gif

the same thing happen with the cg spiz'ike , a few months later they dropped in the states....im pretty sure they gonna drop later on.

^i'll be able to hook some people up most likely, but retro's here usually have 220CAN pricetags... it would be the same amount as i would have paidearlier for used tb3's off the bay. our dollar is almost equal, yet our retail prices are almost twice as much.

MaZA4eVeR14 Beautiful Pit! Treated well, there simply isn'ta better dog.

truniversal Clean V's! Interesting way to lace em....

Switched out of the P-Rod II's to go to dinner with the wife:

For some Peking Duck on a patio:

I'm stuffed.

Beautiful shoes everyone!!

Love those TB III's. Can't wait for August.

Back
Top Bottom