WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Phase- I just checked that websiteyou have in ya sig....and all I can say is[/color]

SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTT MOTHERRRRRRR MARRRRRRRYY!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

But if they ever drop the Gucci Hi's... "give me two purr... I need two purr..."

well make sure your ready to cop 2 pairs, they are supposably coming in December. I seen sample pics, I think it was on N-Sb.org

What's up Jermaine? As usual, you're still finding all those elusive Jordans
smokin.gif
. But, I didn't know you could fit a 9?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

But if they ever drop the Gucci Hi's... "give me two purr... I need two purr..."

well make sure your ready to cop 2 pairs, they are supposably coming in December. I seen sample pics, I think it was on N-Sb.org
Yup.

Some early pairs have already hit the streets.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Phase- I just checked that website you have in ya sig....and all I can say is[/color]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Holiday 08' samples that I've had since last Summer that I don't recall seeing on shelves.
- Ty. Those Air Bursts are butter. I always prefer a mesh toebox, but the colorway and black midsole more than make up for it. I've been onthe look out for some dope pine green nikes. PIRATE PRIDE!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Phase- I just checked that website you have in ya sig....and all I can say is[/color]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I 2nd that.

Back
Top Bottom