WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by Jumabat4

A powers post some music, so we can laugh at you some more!

laugh.gif

DUNQRICO - Grandson?! Whos grandson?
laugh.gif

KROOMA - Clean fit. I love those shades. EDIT: Top of da page, take that A POWERS.

Good stuff everyone. I'm really liking those AM2009s.

Wore these to go see The Hangover and visit my new nephew...
mbrbkp.jpg

fitted.
qxnl9k.jpg

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

DimSum9 nice fit bro id rock that out. with some camos tho.

all NTers on twitter hit me up.

thanks man. Was thinking the same but I thought it might look funky. Gotta try that fit next time.

them blazers be rockin', krooma.

great stuff the past few pages. end of spring/beginning of summer is bringing out the best as always. suede uppers galore.

med balls getting the best of my rotation. 3 days out of the week atleast for these. leather upper has softened up to a point i dont want to wear anythingelse. sad state of affairs for the other shoes around.
af91504363cfc0b16c90c2640c4f8a053a460e6.jpg

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

A. powers duh leericuhl joke. I posted my music dude wont post anything.

Attn everybody who want to hear da kidd music: ya boi workin on his group albuman it will be done soon. ppl pming me sayin A POWERS we want 2 hear your music sooo bad, slow down! you gonna hear itsoon. Some ppl quick 2 post dere music at da drop of a hat an HOPE 2 get some kind of props, but be4warned da kidddon't need dat, he kno what he holdin (true).

Dis all part of mah marketing strategy layed out by A POWERS manager Cicero. Mah dude bama want any attn he can get, helike da karmaloop kazbah of da game while da kidd is (obvioulsy) da SUPREME....SMH.

Aaron - That's impressive homie
pimp.gif

sdubl - I need to ID a pair of those IV's soon. That's a nice cw

for lil get together for my wife, she got her masters in social work yesterday :up:
3623825195_b4a346a85d_o.jpg

3624643148_ce603a4f55.jpg

Thanks B.Ground...dope fit you got there. Clean 90s, and again congrats to your wife.

Back
Top Bottom