WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

El Bro ~ I was so close to pullin the trigger on those AT1's... great pick-up...

Wally's wearing his AT1's unstrapped! The world is coming to an end... Lol... no insole, right?
woah....that didnt even catch my attention.
eek.gif
I thought Id never see the day.

^ Lol... he mentioned to me before that he was forced to do so... the shoes are just a bit small... I'm just giving him a hard time... Lol.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SinnerP

El Bro ~ I was so close to pullin the trigger on those AT1's... great pick-up...

Wally's wearing his AT1's unstrapped! The world is coming to an end... Lol... no insole, right?
woah....that didnt even catch my attention.
eek.gif
I thought Id never see the day.
shhhhhhhh. thought noone would notice
embarassed.gif
thanks alot
laugh.gif
. i have another pair where the plastic slide through brace part brokeand I taped the hell out of it just so I could continue to wear them strapped. This one is a rare exception

but no.. alot of what im after is so old on the retro scale and the fact most trainers come and go, in the sense that people buy them up, and like El Bro,wears them instantly. There is almost no secondary market for many air trainers.. its almost on the other end of the spectrum to jordans.

For me, my feet conform and evolve for different shoes. thin socks, thick socks, double layered socks, insoles out, insoles in, new thin insole in, thin archsupports in, thicker arch supports in, both arch supports out, unstrapped, strapped, and any combo in between.. its not to the point where im sacrificingcomfort. comfort is still there on a casually worn shoe level. for performance, that sizing is key and i have those perfect shoes for that.

im always envious of those people who need to trade a 10.5 for their "10" or else they won't be wearing that pair.. Oh, to have that luxury.ultimately 12 is where i need to be.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

im always envious of those people who need to trade a 10.5 for their "10" or else they won't be wearing that pair.. Oh, to have that luxury. ultimately 12 is where i need to be.
wavehello.gif
lol.gif

All good Wally. When you find that 'Grail" sometimes you have to sacrifice. Im a true 13 and never wanted to go down even 1/2 size. When I found mygrails for a decent price it was a 12.5. I had to jump on em. A little tight at first but it was well worth it to own my grails.

Gotta do what you gotta do.

Congrats again.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

...but what ever happened to the dude with the same smile in each post?

caesarovic
nerd.gif
I was thinking of SportsFreak...but while we are on the subject, where is caesarovic?

I remember caesarovic... dude was a GIANT.

I haven't heard from either of 'em in a while
tired.gif
but I betsportsfreak still on Is s

he actually had a t-shirt of himself
laugh.gif

Shout out to Guerrilla Warfare for the comment a few pages back, thanks woe

To mini-me's soccer game then to the harbor shop for Zo & Wade

Bonus [+]

Back
Top Bottom