WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Dope Adidas T21D! My man T11Time stay stuntin' on people with thoseCarmines
laugh.gif
. Nice Curry dunks SelectaClutchStar,haven't seen those in years!

Wore Hyperdunks in honor of Mickael Pietrus' great game last night.

2vj5tnn.jpg

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by DUNQRICO

SBs TRE Easter

frown.gif

I want some of those sooo bad. How do they fit? Came with pink laces, too right?

DF!!!

blacksheep had them but only had like 3 pair MYK? got a pair it was a secret release SMH
frown.gif

Sprigan82- concords
pimp.gif

DUNQRICO0- rotation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:
pimp.gif

crisone- those are clean
pimp.gif

corwinator3407- turbo pinks 95s
pimp.gif

new polo.camos. playoffs

MarcoFenny and BC2310 appreciate the 'mments family
And Mo you already know lol i just dread the day they crumble............i refuse to but the CDP i'll get another pair of 91s and recycle the trend :smile:

by the way, I wanted to dedicate the Hyperdunks to you man, you know.. cuz Pietrus is the Kobe stopper.

Lmao Mo.................the REAL Kobe Stopper...................is Kobe himself leavin what 7 FTs MiA that was the difference in the game right there

yo this dude ty.. is something serious.. wish nike would send me shoes.. the only thing they send me is bad links to shoes that pop up on the websiterandomly.. cough cough yeezycough cough...

Originally Posted by T11Time

Lmao Mo.................the REAL Kobe Stopper...................is Kobe himself leavin what 7 FTs MiA that was the difference in the game right there
cuz the steal on the last possession didn't mean nothin' right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

yo this dude ty.. is something serious.. wish nike would send me shoes.. the only thing they send me is bad links to shoes that pop up on the website randomly.. cough cough yeezycough cough...

lol thats one of the best shoes they could send you!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by BC2310

TY- your pics are all over sneaker files (180s and Aqua/structures) You affiliated? if not they s/b paying you
smokin.gif
Nike sends me the shoes to wear and I put them on. I guess you can say the shoes are my compensation. Tennis Balls should be in the US next month. Most likely HoH only

coming from the dude who said he "hated nike".....so you just like to floss samples sent by your store rep?

me and my dudes hosted a Pajama Party. i wasnt feelin pajama theme though so i found polo lounge wear.
New Era
Polo VNeck (not pictured)/Shorts/Socks
Nike 'Ye's

Back
Top Bottom