WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

My First "WDYWT" Pic
you said you returned those joints yesterday in the Nike forum so how did you wear them today?

Nah, I returned a sz 11 in the womens all Grey joints. This is the second time owning the Black/Golds though cause the sz 8.5 was too small the first timearound.

Dope fits, fellas. Vans authentic for me.

fd016746db757e5ef43d4ca93f5dae5e5129aaae.jpg

Keeping it simple today.. Mike Jackson shirt (R.I.P), Seven Jeans, SB Red Suede Blazers, STL hat... Hey!! Wait a minute.. how'd that Penny 2 get inthere?!?!
wink.gif

Ty. Polo. Polo. UNDS 98' Air Max BW (my mom was here last weekend and brought these up for me. Had'm since 98', bought 4 pairs at $20 a pop at theDry Ridge Nike Outlet).
c8b34.jpg

1z4dd36.jpg

nice fits and kicks everybody
yesterday to chill with my fam and to my cousin's 13th birthday party
AJ 13 OG white/red

i got to wear my pair more often.^

Getting ready to go body it up on the court. Completely forgot i had these, still have the sweat stain on the toe since the day of release.

3758268821_9728c1352c.jpg

3758271525_f7611afea4.jpg

** where the heck are ya'll getting these mike tyson shirts? im looking for the supreme one
nerd.gif

Sitting at my house shooting photos of my dog. Might head out to the mall to pick up my check.

Bonus*
Heres a picture of Daisy dogs.

wow some really nice stuff in here. I wish I had a camera but keep spending all my money on sneakers instead. Ty those BW's had me drooling they quility onthose just looks so amazing buttery leather, crisp and over 10 years old. Nike what happened to high quility matetrials smh.

Back
Top Bottom