WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Northparkblind, Gregory House, Menacel,five30, airjordanjack, n T21d-thanx fam!!!!

T11Time-you just killin em……….usedto have them in high school also. Bringin back memories!!!

S dubl-thanx my dude…..cleanXVIz!!!!

Sk8-dope fitz asusual!!!!

Wallyhopp-HBDhommie!!!!

airAnt23-getting your dalitso on Isee!!!!lol

ANYWAYS, TODAY

TO PICK UP THESE

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Aye you kinda look like Niko Belic from GTA IV. I might be reachin though. Info on those shades?? They are
pimp.gif
Evidence or Millionairs, LV.

No pic quoting.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Aye you kinda look like Niko Belic from GTA IV. I might be reachin though. Info on those shades?? They are
pimp.gif
Evidence or Millionairs, LV.

No pic quoting.
I didn't quote his pic. I put it in my post.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how you liking those trainers mayhemgatz?
ohwell.gif
......i definitely don't like the creasing on the sides(the medial side on my pair creased something terrible
indifferent.gif
), got me annoyed pretty quickly but not because of how they looked but how it felt with each step(u mentioned it in ur write up about 'em in the retro forum thread about the package). not to mention they're also a lil snug for them to be a size 12, felt like i was wearing a 11.5. those are my only real gripes about 'em, i'm hoping it's just the quality of the new trainers from that legacy package and not all the new trainer 1's cause i wanna get some of the other colorways too.

theres atleast 3 other colorways out there that DO NOT have a shiny upper. ie the BROY and the APETE PE's, and a black/white swoosh pair from NDC. thosehave syn. nubuck/suede siding.. that may be the way to go. some other cws appear to have white siding.. who knows what material that is.

also, the toebox should soften up as well the other grey syn. suede areas. my other trainers with those materials have finally softened to a point im not madabout wearing them.. after a few weeks it should feel right at home. like breaking in a new baseball glove. I have no long term first hand experience with theshiny grey upper so itll be interesting how it will hold up. I did my report after a few steps as it was felt instantly.. Did it crease right around the frontswoosh area on both sides? its hard to explain but the material pops and moves and shifts around..
laugh.gif
The broy,apete PE material should actually crease normally unlike this stuff.

by all accounts from the designers, the shoe is using the 'strongest' and 'lightest' materials around. but we all know what that subliminallymeans

Had a long weekend. Here's what I wore.

Saturday

10o2tea.jpg

20idq35.jpg

Sunday

11b7k2a.jpg

n3x72w.jpg

Today to a basketball game and to see my god-daughter crawling for the first time

34fco7m.jpg

k2tdu.jpg

2d8s5dl.jpg

Those 91 trainers are SIIIIIICK. Dammit Nike, why'd you have to make such a @#$$% retro? I sold mine cause they were just nowhere near as nice as theOG's.

Wore these all weekend.
Forgot my %@*++@% flip flops.
To spend time with my family in Malaga (near Wenatchee)
Had an awesome time.

Recycled pic.
eb7163484fdcdd7a1f8b6155e92bbedef50a729f.jpg

Spent a lot of time with this guy.
My sister's puppy Gus, born on Mother's Day.
e6b26684a0429d0ade57971cd1bcd4df93385f22.jpg

StaXX wrote:
AF1 Beast- very clever.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How do you not know those are evidences. Half of NT has them.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i tempted to put pics of ppl in my own post too sometimes. And Yea halfof NT has them shades. The evidence is everywhere. Get it? Get it? Lame lol

Back
Top Bottom