WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Idolkicks - Dope.
pimp.gif

YO!
WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

indifferent.gif

You continually quote pics. If you do not discontinue this practice, your account will be suspended or banned.

DF!!!

caught these on sale for like $70 or something a few years ago... last night might be the 3rd time i've ever worn 'em tho:

4296786228_e33b2844aa_o.jpg

4296786388_f1be857d22_o.jpg

4296040687_a8e7c0ca02_o.jpg

thanx in advance for the love and the hate!
wink.gif

Idolkicks dope linens i had my mind set on copping some mushrooms at the end of the month but now seeing that pic i cant make my mind up
smh.gif
thank you very much

I was going to make fun of the hand in pocket , but then i thought to myself.
I have no idea what to do with my hands when in a photo or even just standing around.........

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Y'all went in on homeboy.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5VERSE5

during the summer i plan on wearing some camo shorts and a tee shirt...matching is sooo overrated. lol
we have dress down Fridays...where we are allowed to wear jeans and kicks...this week was midterms, so ive been rocking all my new jays

Word to the matching being overrated.

And that sounds more appropriate. Dress down Fridays. I thought you were dressed like that middle of the week...

Nice fits everybody.

DF!!!

The style which I am seeing more and more of is NOT matching - it looks good ya know. Being so 'matchy matchy' is sometimes abrasive.

DJ Proto J- no hate, just gotta chill down man... we are all here for the same reasons//
if people call you out dont respond, its better to talk through silence then internet violence..
i know your older then 25 for certain, what kids have to say shouldnt even effect you.

BTW: you have some dope shoes, thats all that counts.. Nice 14s
is it me or all of the 14s that people have NDS, lol its funny but i have yet to see a busted down pair of retros...
these things are TOO easy to keep clean//

what type of jeans are those man... ive been looking for a pair of blue jeans... all i have is 511's though
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom