WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

To dinner at a friend's last night..
b243691847204a13dbc0d98474da1b2768d3e081.jpg

Then again today for my one class, then a little mini date with my girl to celebrate our "30 month anniversary"
laugh.gif

Two Tombz- They're definitely comfortable, and they feel better now that I've broken them in a little. I haven't balled in them yet, but I lovedthe IV's and these seem on par.
They've got this cup design going on in the heel that really locks your foot down, and they're definitely lower than the IV's.

UFB- that pair looks super clean

Kobes looking good with jeans! Dope Opiums, and Bursts!~

dope stuff all around NT!

YO! Y'all went in on homeboy.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5VERSE5

during the summer i plan on wearing some camo shorts and a tee shirt...matching is sooo overrated. lol
we have dress down Fridays...where we are allowed to wear jeans and kicks...this week was midterms, so ive been rocking all my new jays

Word to the matching being overrated.

And that sounds more appropriate. Dress down Fridays. I thought you were dressed like that middle of the week...

Nice fits everybody.

DF!!!

\MATTDAINCREDIBL

ever since those pics you been trying wayyy to hard to prove yourself to NT....dope AM1s tho...
laugh.gif

DOPE FITZ ON THESE PAGEZ......TOOOO MANY TO MENTION, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! SHOT OUT TO MY LOYALISTS!!!!
pimp.gif

ANYWAYS TODAY

YESTERDAY

DAYB4

THE OTHER DAY

MONDAY

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

\MATTDAINCREDIBL

ever since those pics you been trying wayyy to hard to prove yourself to NT....dope AM1s tho...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
i think its about time we let the man live dude. at least he'sdressing considerably better than the pics we initially saw
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom