WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Yesterday:
79526a94876bbf0fca2402f26d0a49895e5b1595.pjpg

Today:
21136dfe4ffe627ff90fc7394642f82888b303ff.pjpg

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by ucasta

Today to work. Probably the last time ever wearing them (about to crack).
frown.gif
how can you tell (pix?)?

i've got what i think
(and have been told by the "experts" on the wearability thread on iss) is a wearable pair, but i do worry about it...

i hate to say it, but i kinda wish they'd just retro them... they might be my fav shoes of all time, and i want to wear them with no worries...

laugh.gif
experts?? in i$$?????

they cant be keeped DS to long because eventually they will, my IIIs still good tho
happy.gif

juat sayin', i'm not a big fan of that site, but that thread is mad helpful, there's some good dudes in there, and they do know what they'retalking about... they kept me from buying a pair of white cement IV's that would fall apart and helped me figure out a pair that wouldn't... gotnothing but love for that!

damn all the VI's is killing me
pimp.gif

foams, playoff XIII's....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

i was wearing my blue ones once, dude said where you got them, i said "2001" fam said stop lying and gave me the
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

tonight to go bowling..

So many awesome pictures of the Jordan 13, I have to say that is one beautiful shoe...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by Two Tombz

My favorite pair of shoes up to date.... it doesnt get better then these... i love these babies...

Really?

Maybe my feet are just fat but it feels like the toe box is cutting my toes off.
smh.gif

DF!!!
With no disrespect big fella,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom