**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

stop with the pics of you doing your buisness it effing gross!
(waits for ecdos to make a parody......)
laugh.gif

lol chill them boots was a good look during this stint or rain and snowwe've had in NYC.. Lol sorry boost dont have there myspace's lol.. and i mean 44% of our clients get work so that's food forthought..

Today's fit....

Leaders fitted x Gap x H&M x AE x Vans Old Skool syndicates.....

0d2354f9e3f3400f400a112b13a7de619b7930f.pjpg
991352d2ebb34b71424d145a1137a9dc2d398b7.pjpg

To watch my Ravens defeat the New England Patriots.........................................

....................for about 2 seconds. WHO THE%#!! CALLED THAT TIME-OUT!!!!!
mad.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Damn, I've missed this place.
Only 3 days in, yall dont give these new dudes no time.

AyoKamikaze,
pimp.gif

Ecuno, idk if u kno, but i was fiendin for them purple selvedge Prps jeans, but wasnt bout to drop $300 on them, but found them in Bloomiesthis weekend for $65.
So if u lookin for another pair, thats a great look.

just some beaters..

12022007nj6.jpg
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]ereherewuoyhsiw[/color]

i seem to throw these on when i just gotta run across to street to get some jollibee or dimsum

Originally Posted by HypeShallKillBeast

Originally Posted by Ediluvkickz

throwing the football here and there
6pswxhh.jpg

Word. I heard them say they could kick field goal through your teeth
embarassed.gif
hahaha i was waiting on someone to say that!dude who else were u playing with!lol..

Roosevelt field right?...so ur of those annoying guys who stops me for modeling huh?? I hate you lol
Funny when I was there some dude came up to me and asked me about the modelling thing too (hopefully it wasn't you fam). I was like Idon't live here I'm on vacation. He said: "don't worry we'll make up a number and a name for you."
roll.gif

Melvins for today. sorry about the pic of me on the crapper
eyes.gif

If you noticed, my underpants are still on, it was just a pic to get people talking.
laugh.gif

^^ Yo John....my brother said he was dealin with ya with your J-Rods....if he decides, I might meet up with you are have you send it to me, we'll see.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by SlimNuc

Roosevelt field right?...so ur of those annoying guys who stops me for modeling huh?? I hate you lol
Funny when I was there some dude came up to me and asked me about the modelling thing too (hopefully it wasn't you fam). I was like I don't live here I'm on vacation. He said: "don't worry we'll make up a number and a name for you."
roll.gif

Sounds Like Me
roll.gif

Wattup NT... Today in this BRICK NY weather...

Avalanche fitted, North face (not pictured) & 5s
8fn2b8g.jpg

8acjkp5.jpg

Originally Posted by AirJordans4Life

Originally Posted by HUUUD

123rt6.jpg

you show us your backside, but no shoes???

I know, I usually try and make sure I get shoes in too, but didnt really feel like these needed to be seen again...

asdffffcs9.jpg

and if that pre-washed nudie comment was directed at me, mine are not pre-washed just worn.

Back
Top Bottom