**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

^Those jeans are way too tight
indifferent.gif
...let those legs breathe
indifferent.gif
....Never could have jeans like that all up in my business...
indifferent.gif

Fitted jeans is good
eyes.gif
...but Pete Wentz type Tight Skinny Jeans is a no-nosir...
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Fitted jeans is good
eyes.gif
...but Pete Wentz type Tight Skinny Jeans is a no-no sir...
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
Try not to sound like a 2 year old next time...

laugh.gif
thats my pic, not Cris'. But we family....known Cris' wife since grade school. and whats Filipino ham? Lechon?
.............Haha, I was gonna say somethin also, Happy Holidays to you and yours John.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Fitted jeans is good
eyes.gif
...but Pete Wentz type Tight Skinny Jeans is a no-no sir...
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

your an idiot! those aren't even skinny tight. stay rocking your baggy sean john or rockawear jeans
smh.gif

idolkicks, your fits a re always right in my alley. For me most consistent NTer of the year. Nice, not too complicated, clean!!

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by cweak

idolkicks, your fits a re always right in my alley. For me most consistent NTer of the year. Nice, not too complicated, clean!!

Paix
c.
Thank you for the comments hommie and thanks to everyone on Niketalk that have helped me out and have been cool with threw out the year! HappyHolidays!!!!!

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Dam dude trying to clown SOLISTIK is crazy. SOLISTIK's fits are dope.
i was gna say the same thing! im like one minute people hang from his fit nuts now dudes is crackin on him? nice fit as always solistik. and the jeansis jus right.

Mickey Moss wrote:

People have been rocking peacoasts since like forever...You probably just caught on...SMH @ You being worried about what another person wears and it affecting you personally to the point you have to make a thread..

Let a person wear what they want...You don't buy there clothes...If you got a problem with what they're wearing say it to their face...Don't go on a thread and make fun of them...Stop being cowardly...
This is a recent response from you
wink.gif
. Who's the COWARDNOW? Go back on time out.

FYI: If you have nothing constructive to say then don't say it. No one cares a lick if you think anyone's jeans aretight or loose.

Skinny jeans aren't for everyone, but it works for Solistik. His fits are consistently dope.

the fact that yall say those jeans are not to tight is beyond me... i could not be comfy in those but to each his own i guess

id hate to see what you all call tight jeans eeeeeeeeeek

I just hate when people where tight jeans and a shirt that normally wont be considered big, but looks big because of the pants.

Originally Posted by crisone

laugh.gif
thats my pic, not Cris'. But we family....known Cris' wife since grade school. and whats Filipino ham? Lechon?
.............Haha, I was gonna say somethin also, Happy Holidays to you and yours John.

Peace.

Cris.

and to yours as well.
file:///E:/OneTouch 4.dmg
and the word "lechon" sounds familiar...im not sure...is it good?? lol
yeah it is.

and Micky Moss completely contradicted himself.
laugh.gif

file:///E:/OneTouch 4.dmg

Originally Posted by inhersole

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Dam dude trying to clown SOLISTIK is crazy. SOLISTIK's fits are dope.
i was gna say the same thing! im like one minute people hang from his fit nuts now dudes is crackin on him? nice fit as always solistik. and the jeans is jus right.
This is one of those arguements invoving "NT Status" I Really dont like his fits! IMO the fit looks too tight. The tees are hot though. thatremark about the sean john and rocawear was a bit corny pete.
smh.gif

Dream Shatterer wrote
This is one of those arguements invoving "NT Status" I Really dont like his fits! IMO the fit looks too tight. The tees are hot though. that remark about the sean john and rocawear was a bit corny pete.
smh.gif

I agree, same fit on another NT'r and everyone would flame

and no im not mad i 2 wear "tight" pants
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom