WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Wow ur so bad!! what is ncrider sitting next you is that why you feel hard core?And im going to find the post were u and ncrider were trying to scam peoplesending fake paypal payments!!If someone remembers about that please refresh my memory so this scamming clown can shut up!!these are the vvnds shoes he sentme!!Keep saying what ur saying ur only proving my point!!!

That snail shipping mos def caught contact with the heat on the way to cali
roll.gif

what the hell does that mean?you think what u did is funny hey whoever u try to do buisness with is going to read ur sarcastic remarks and see what u admitto!!So wwas that enough proof for u?Oh yeah i forgot im the dumb one for accepting so i should just take the L right?Your a joke!!

Damn, lots of talk in here...

wwdyt thread right?

Dope fits for those who posted lol...

PM eachother for christ sake haha.

guys r right im sorry for going back and fourth with this guy!!!Hes obviously not a man of his word this is my last post in here on that subject!!!

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by Martini555

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

unless you're trying to go for the preppy look, and the rest of the fit is preppy, then shorts above the knee is just not a good look on a dude imo...

there's one dude who posts in here a lot who rocks these big, baggy, long shirts, but then has mad small shorts on...

just looks mad funny to me...

but hey, these are just my opinions, people should do what they want...
Then why say all the +%$% before?

You got a lot of opinion on other mens clothing taste dude.

He's just a young dude dressing up for a party who has a girlfriend gorgeous , my hat goes off to him and i hope they had fun, that's what lifes about.

I agree actually. Its about proportions. You cant be wearing smedium shorts with an XL tee.
laugh.gif
That just looks ridiculous and sloppy.

ya know what i'm sayin'?

i ain't trying to hate, i didn't flame dude or anything, i don't go at nobody like that unless they came at me, i just offered up my opinion on rockin' shorts...

why you all having a go at me, first of im 17 so i can dress the way i want and have no probs with adults having a go at me, second i put that together in like 5 min so i didnt go out trying to find baggy shorts, and they were actually lower than my knees just because i had them up a little high in that pic, and last how can you say "why is she going out with you?" u must be gay judging a guys look, i know i aint ugly and she actually thought wat i was wearing was nice
nah yo, you do your thang homie... i ain't hating on you, some of these cats might be, but i was just using that as example of why i don't think shorts above the knees is a good look... just my opinion... but your pic was nothing compared to some i've seen a dude post in here on a regular basis...

and don't sweat that whole "why is she going out with you" stuff either mang, don't mind it all lil' homie, this forum is FULL of salty haters...

na bro, ur cool its just these jelous guys, saying shes to good for me, i know they wrong so it aint matter

a6416141b3f9770c3b9a7f2471aa24f6f412ff97.jpg

yesterday to Pike Place Market in Seattle, then hopped over to Sneaker City, then to Monorail Westlake Center, and finally Nordsrtom Rack.
frown.gif
No pick-ups, unfortunately.

I wore these, and i give a %$#% what people say...and i wear whatever shorts i want and how iwant.........mofugs.....
devil.gif

Martini555, you do what you like son, fug all these fools, yeezy wearin hypebeasts.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

happy.gif

I wore these, and i give a %$#% what people say...and i wear whatever shorts i want and how i want.........mofugs.....
devil.gif

Martini555, you do what you like son, fug all these fools, yeezy wearin hypebeasts.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

happy.gif

yeh true bro, im not fussed, its not upto people on a internet sight to tell me how i dress is wrong my gf can tell me that and since she didnt im fine,especially if its just for 1 night and its a dress up party, i dont go round on the streets looking like that LOL

anyways i though my fit was pretty good, everything matched

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

unless you're trying to go for the preppy look, and the rest of the fit is preppy, then shorts above the knee is just not a good look on a dude imo...

there's one dude who posts in here a lot who rocks these big, baggy, long shirts, but then has mad small shorts on...

just looks mad funny to me...

but hey, these are just my opinions, people should do what they want...
Then why say all the +%$% before?

You got a lot of opinion on other mens clothing taste dude.

He's just a young dude dressing up for a party who has a girlfriend gorgeous , my hat goes off to him and i hope they had fun, that's what lifes about.

I agree actually. Its about proportions. You cant be wearing smedium shorts with an XL tee.
laugh.gif
That just looks ridiculous and sloppy.

ya know what i'm sayin'?

i ain't trying to hate, i didn't flame dude or anything, i don't go at nobody like that unless they came at me, i just offered up my opinion on rockin' shorts...

why you all having a go at me, first of im 17 so i can dress the way i want and have no probs with adults having a go at me, second i put that together in like 5 min so i didnt go out trying to find baggy shorts, and they were actually lower than my knees just because i had them up a little high in that pic, and last how can you say "why is she going out with you?" u must be gay judging a guys look, i know i aint ugly and she actually thought wat i was wearing was nice
nah yo, you do your thang homie... i ain't hating on you, some of these cats might be, but i was just using that as example of why i don't think shorts above the knees is a good look... just my opinion... but your pic was nothing compared to some i've seen a dude post in here on a regular basis...

and don't sweat that whole "why is she going out with you" stuff either mang, don't mind it all lil' homie, this forum is FULL of salty haters...

na bro, ur cool its just these jelous guys, saying shes to good for me, i know they wrong so it aint matter
jphonix, why do you talk like that?

Back
Top Bottom