+ + + WDYWT April 2009 vol. STILL NO PIC QUOTING!!! + + +

NikeAirsNCrispy, nice Blazers.....I'm really kickin myself for not getting those

yesterday: '02 wht/blk IX's to hit up Berkeley then SF on a beautiful day

wmi8vq.jpg

today: weather's not so nice, but it was a nice break from dealing w/allergies.....rocked Chain & Cog Authentics (my new beaters) to hit up SolanoMall

25p1miw.jpg

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Haha CRIS. if you want a front AEROSPOKE lettme know, i hate that wheel and will sell it for CHEAP. But yea man me, u, and Pete should go riding when the weather gets better.

.............Haha, I'm actually selling mine.

Cris.

nice fits NT

loving the black laces on the am90s

pimp.gif
air raids

and Im in dire need of blk/slvr low VIs sz 9.5

recycled pics

originales pa

what stores are those nylon jordan 1s at? if anyone knows drop me a message. thanks and everyone is looking really fly this month btw
wink.gif

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

infamous54- yo what part of houston your from?
southwest..

the event was wack outside of hbk/undertaker match and the stone cold appearance...the crowed murked out when they heard the *glass shatter* but i enjoyed my experience though.

thats whats up i live in Mo City....i wasn't gonna waste my time going i'm not into the whole WWE thing anymore

XkrispyELI, SoylentB707, V1nsanity3:

Thanks, fam! I got mine on the Bay for 90 shipped, so check there. Thankfully, they weren't limited and don't have some horrid colorway on them sothey're still available to those of us that appreciate them. I will tell you if you haven't worn a pair of Blazers before that they run a little bitsmaller than Dunks. For instance, I wear a 10 in dunks but these Blazers fit about the same in a 10.5. They're also pretty narrow and you have to lace thempretty loose to get your foot in there. Just a heads up for you guys!

Im Soooo Hung - never seen anyone rock a fit so clean with some nubucks:smile:

& everyone else nice fits niketalk.

Originally Posted by T11Time

....for after work felt like Bobby Johnson, so i wore some Bobby Johnsons
wink.gif

What size are those penny's and where did you get them?

Back
Top Bottom