WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

^^^^
lol TRUST if yall lived where I do, you mite jus do the same thing. after it rains, floods, and dries up over here the dust on the ground is so crazy its not even funny, so I figured better safe than sorry. and as 4 mr "imdfokingman23" how u wanna try an talk slick then hit me up to try an cop some sneakers from me? and I bet I'm sellin more shoes than u own huh? its koo tho. I'll be in touch b. AND YES THOSE POWDER BLUES ARE KILLIN!
FOR SALE, CG IIIs SZ 8 & 14, Vs, VIs, Xs, XIs, XIXs, 2K5s, AM 360s, camo AF1s, AND IVERSON ?s...HIT ME UP FOR DETAILS AND PIX!

lookin for blk/cmnt IIIs sz 11.
"Jae ride the trak MEAN, these other duds can't take a seat on a beat / and I call my shoes steam rollers...cuz I put heat to the street" _JaeHow

Quote:
wow CG III's are not that serious that you have to walk in them in a bag smh

If the dude did not put on water repelant (sp?) then he should worry because CG III's are suede (or nubuck I don't know).

What a newb with the CG III's :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif

:x
sick.gif
smh.gif
What is the deal with the Cool Grey IIIs in bags...i dont think you were breakin necks, i thik people thought you were crazy :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM
Team Bay Area
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18

Nice Powder X's up there.
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

If the weather is that bad then just don't wear them out until it clears up. I mean it's not that serious. There will be other days you can wear them.

Quote:
Well, since I'm such a "newb" as you say I was just hoping to see some heat from a "seasoned vet" like yourself. I think you have said explained yourself perfectly in the quote above.
TeamFreshPrince
TeamAmFam​

Quote:
I usually dont post what I wear everyday newb,and thanks for the season vet comment,you finally realized how stupid you are.Thanks for giving up newb
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.James 1:2-3

3 Nails + 1 Cross = 4 given

To pick up some things.....

wdyyt002er6.jpg
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

Back
Top Bottom