WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

nice VI's Qujamerican!! i need a pair of those before i die LOLZ
Im Not The Best ,Im Just Better Than You

to class to give a speech on how I became a sneakerhead.

"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

The Maverick 41-thanx homie, wazzz good doggs how u been? lol u will def get those b4 u die
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

Evisu SAMPLE SALE, next tuesday-May 15-18th all sizes all colors
[email protected]

ShooFoo23
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
"I been in this game for years, it made me a animal
It's rules to this 'ish, I wrote me a manual"

Dang ShooFoo23 You waited a long time to UnDS those Black/Red XIII's but they look crisp (Like my pair! So happy I got those, and they look fresh to death!)

Quote:
Sick maroons those are one of my grails
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KING KOOPA

my favorite 7s today... Cardinals

<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. And sz15 blk/chrome Nu Retro 2s. PM me if interested​

wrinkled shirt (i <3 NY shirt bought fro 1.50 cant beat that) i need to hang my stuff nextime.

new love

DOESNT READING THIS PART OF A POST GET ANOYYING? BECAUSE YOU THINK HE IS SAYING SOMETHING ELSE BUT HE"S NOT.ITS HIS SIG. SUCKS RIGHT?

lol took these monday
360 x-up in the '99 black/met Vs, iono if you can tell the pik is kinda blurry i tried to zoom in lol

i changed my AIM SN from jodakiss1122 to ja3killa23 SAVE THE NEW SCREEN NAME!!!!!! And if I had yours, its prob gone lol so get at me

Back
Top Bottom