WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Black laces are the only way to go on the New Loves. Glad to see more people are feeling that. That was the first thing I did to both pair when I got them is put black laces in them.

To school. . .
og14fd6.jpg

Did I mention i'm a girl?

^^ Whoa, what size do you wear?
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. And sz15 blk/chrome Nu Retro 2s. PM me if interested​

*Recycled pic* Green bean Vs today (but with shorts)

<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. And sz15 blk/chrome Nu Retro 2s. PM me if interested​

Creases killed the Omegas. But I can see your vision...O's are hot
Detroit still runs the East...

For Sale: VNDS Grape 5 size 10 $125, VNDS Blk/Red/White Air Zoom LeBron 2 size 10 $75

iLL W1LLiam who makes that elephant print shirt you got on ?
i realized I could pimp the system-Talib Kweli

nice fitz today, the xi, the mars, the twoz, the NL!!!!!
ANYWAYS, FINISHING OFF MY 10z THEME WITH THESE!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
LOVE IS KNOWING THAT THE FIRST PAIR OF KICKS YOU EVER COPPED WERE THE ONLY ONES YOU WANTED TO ROCK!!!

Quote:
iLL W1LLiam who makes that elephant print shirt you got on ?
p charm It looks to me like a shirt from the company Krew. I always thought they were a skate brand. I don't understand why a large population of Americans on this board like to wear Stussy and other skate/surf style brands. Here in Australia, only surfers and skaters where these type of brands (usually rich ones at that as the stuff is crazy expensive).

You guys will probably say it is to stand out from the usual oversaturated market of Rocawear, Akademiks etc etc which is funny because here, next to nobody wears those brands. I think that brands such as 10 Deep, The Hundreds, L & D etc have some really good designs and are much more of a street fasion (which to me, Stussy has never been).

Personally I would never wear a brand such as Stussy while wearing a pair of Jordans. To me, it seems strange to wear these type of clothes with basketball shoes (but I think they would go well with SBs). I just want to add that I'm not hating on anyone else's style because I understand different people like different things. I would just like to know what the fascination is with these brands.

Sorry for the rant.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom