WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Quote:
Bordeaux, my 1st J's I wish mine were still as fresh though
ed bleeding like crazy all over the suede.
i was pissed to ruin my sneakers even as a little kid. :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM PLATANOSAMPLES ON EBAY (JORDAN+NIKE) just updated! 04/06/07!!!size 9.5 glow in the dark dunk premiums!SAMPLE CLOTHING ON NIKETALK!! NEW LINK!
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

I will NEVER understand why people love bordeaux and hare's so much... to me there is nothign special about them and they don't even look that great. But to each his own. I'm not a fan of 7's at all either.
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

^^^ to answer your question , i myself like hares and bordeauxs so much , because most of the jordan models before them were of the black/red/white colorway or a simple 2 color scheme,(grapes, many I's , Milis)

these 2 shoes really went outside the box with the colorways and were groundbreaking and set the tone for years to come with air jordans....

you see all these fugly LS attempts to do what was done with the hares and bordeauxs , but it doesnt come close..

They are Holy in the line of Jordans...

just my .02

renegade34474 : I like how you put that. I myself have never been a fan of the color of the bordeauxs , But i understand why people like them now. And i do think JB is doin a sad attempt to get back into the glory days with the LS colors.
Quote:
Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.James 1:2-3

3 Nails + 1 Cross = 4 given

very hypocritical outfit today...

pFk x Alt's

^^Very well said about the hares and bordeauxs also

AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

^^^CP those 23 shorts are SICK, whered you get those?
I got to have my next pair of fresh Air's, dress me in the best wears
Meth, yeah, want respect, then he want his set cleared

wow is crazy how people ruined there 11s DMPs to play basketball or shoot around man it hurts me people even rockin them because is a beautiful shoe thats why i bought me a pair of black/concords retro to wear

Looking For OG Jordan Xi Black/Concord 8-8.5

Back
Top Bottom