wink.gif

^ ^ ^ ^ True Dat
Fifty Shots
Im Hot
Naw We Wont Stop
Better watch your mouth or you'll get pop
right on the top
Till I hear the cops

man, the XX1's are looking better and better with age... when they first came out I was like, ah it's a little simple looking, but now I'm like, I really like them alot.... I'm glad I still have my pair DS

jordan.seventeen

TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
FOR SALE: sz60 Athentic Jordan Bullets Jersey PM ME​

GotEm4Cheap... i feel u on dat one my dude cause dudes be out here rockin jays wit outlandish stuff so they can say they fresher than you... and have no idea that they are just makin they self look dumb tryin 2 style on dudes. i wear my jays wit champion hoodies and tees most of the time... i do get special sometimes but i dnt ever over do it yadigg.

KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

:smh:
smh.gif
gotem4cheap & jayfiend45

im not big a fan of rocking stuff like that but why does that make dude a hypebeast...his money, his clothes/shoes, his style...unless youre his dad and puts in on his gear you shouldn'tbe judging

cord 15, its not so much the clothes persay, but how those people carry themselves when theyre wearing the clothes...

i guess i get what you're saying haree425... ive seen people like that who thought they were God's gift but in order to know how someone carries himself you have to talk to him or already know that person...you can't make assumptions based on how someone is dressed and posting a picture of someone who does that (dresses like that) and branding him a hypebeast is not right

Nice stuff everyone!
Just some blackcats to school:
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

Back
Top Bottom