Watch Dogs. GTA killer?

I don't understand why people hate this game so much :lol: It's a solid play I think people set their own expectations too high. For $40 I think it's definitely worth it.

soooo is it the GTA killer??
whats better this or gta 5

I'll still say GTA, it's definitely not a GTA Killer. At same time I find it hard to compare the two. Two very different games IMO.

I won't lie, the game didn't meet my expectations. Then again, my expectations were high. That being said, it's still a fun game and worth the $60. I'll have more time with it over the weekend.

Within 5 minutes of playing Tomb Raider DE, I knew it was going to be a really fun game. After finishing it, I thought it was a 7.5/10 and worth the $60.

For the amount of hype that was surrounding WD, this game was an extreme letdown. I had high expectations and thought it would be along the lines of a GTAV or The Last of Us...nope, not at all. Take away the crazy hype and there is no way you are disappointed. To me, the game is nothing more than a GENEROUS 6/10.

Been playing WD for about 2 days now. I wouldn't go as far as saying the entire game is trash but the mechanics of certain things in the game aren't very good. Driving, is pretty terrible. The cover system and movement is so-so at best and what I really hate is the continuous walk that he does, hard to explain but if I don't literally pull back on the left analog stick after running dude would straight walk off a ledge.

GTA V as a whole, as far as mechanics go, cover system, driving, movements etc., is way more fluid than WD. Definitely not a GTA killer by any means, but still fun to play. $60 worth? Mehhh, its a close call.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

yall complaing about not being able to punch random civilians?? what are you trying to punch them for? you can hack their debit card info and take their money. wtf are you all crying about? this isnt some "oh look a ***** lets shoot her and take her money" types of games. 

driving is a BIT hard but its nowhere nera GTA 4. cut that **** out. Its not that hard to get used to it. 

"you cant shoot out of the car" YOU CAN ******* CHANGE THE TRAFFIC LIGHT, YOU CAN RAISE THE BRIDGE SO THE POLICE CANT GET YOU, YOU CAN MAKE THE BARRIERS/BLOCKERS LIFT UP TO CRASH ENEMIES CARS. YOU LITERALLY HAVE CONTROL OF THE CITY. WTF DO YOU NEED TO SHOOT FOR?? 
roll.gif

the online is SEAMLESS. and it isnt like theirs 200 people trying to shoot you at once like stupid *** GTAV. Its one hacker trying to get you, if you catch, shoot him dead. its over. none of that back and forth BS.

you guys really are reaching with this. its ridiculous. Game is worth EVERY damn penny. i've did like 3 on the main story mode missions and been fully entertained for hours. 

yall complaing about not being able to punch random civilians?? what are you trying to punch them for? you can hack their debit card info and take their money. wtf are you all crying about? this isnt some "oh look a ***** lets shoot her and take her money" types of games. 

driving is a BIT hard but its nowhere nera GTA 4. cut that **** out. Its not that hard to get used to it. 

"you cant shoot out of the car" YOU CAN ******* CHANGE THE TRAFFIC LIGHT, YOU CAN RAISE THE BRIDGE SO THE POLICE CANT GET YOU, YOU CAN MAKE THE BARRIERS/BLOCKERS LIFT UP TO CRASH ENEMIES CARS. YOU LITERALLY HAVE CONTROL OF THE CITY. WTF DO YOU NEED TO SHOOT FOR?? 
roll.gif

the online is SEAMLESS. and it isnt like theirs 200 people trying to shoot you at once like stupid *** GTAV. Its one hacker trying to get you, if you catch, shoot him dead. its over. none of that back and forth BS.

you guys really are reaching with this. its ridiculous. Game is worth EVERY damn penny. i've did like 3 on the main story mode missions and been fully entertained for hours. 
nah it's not worth 60, that i can tell you

I'm not feeling the game. Game got pushed back 6 months and still is lacking. I cant imagine how it played in the fall.

The cover system is ok but the missions seem forced and it just isn't fun to play.

the game is definitely not what I thought it'd be, it seems pretty basic, and the story is weak so far, I'm hoping it picks up

I don't hate the game, but I could have skipped it honestly

I hate that I bought the digital copy, now I can't trade it in when I'm done

never doing that again. 

Last edited:
This game helps you appreciate how great GTA 5 is, the story, the humor, fluidity of gameplay are all excellent. I started playing through the story mode again for the heck of it, it was hilarious :lol:

Ubisoft have a great IP with WD.

They will make improvements in the future. Excited for this new franchise.

This game helps you appreciate how great GTA 5 is, the story, the humor, fluidity of gameplay are all excellent. I started playing through the story mode again for the heck of it, it was hilarious :lol:

I never finished gtav. Got bored with it. Maybe I should start again.

That's my POV. I think the concept is amazing and I'll almost guarantee that the sequel will be 100x better.

Basically. If they keep it up, great things are in store. 

GTA 5 is shallow as all hell though and the online in boring.

just like how AC was. Had great ideas needed better execution. What happened? ACII did. That was amazing and I still consider it the best out of the franchise. So WDII should be amazing hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom