WATCH ALL THE 1992 OLYMPICS DREAM TEAM BASKETBALL GAMES HERE!!! vol. ballislife

TY sir.
pimp.gif

Not trying to watch the whole games, but if they are clipped to show just scoring possessions then that would be nice.

Originally Posted by amel223

Man watching a little bit of the first game.  That Croatia team is pretty horrible. 
That Croatia team was the best in the world other than the Dream Team. Drazen Petrovic, Dino Radja and Toni Kukoc. They played the Dream Team pretty tough in the gold medal game, and even led ten minutes in.

Oh my god, the commercial around the 48:00 minute mark of the Angola video. I need that jacket.

any word on where i can watch some of the bull/knicks series online? i dont wanna buy the dvd...

i forgot how beasty sir charles used to be.....would love to see a barkley (in his prime) vs. modern-day lebron.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Oh my god, the commercial around the 48:00 minute mark of the Angola video. I need that jacket.
-funny you should say that I still have two of those exact cereal boxes unopened, orginally sealed, cereal still inside.  I wonder if I cut off the proofs of purchase and sent in the $4.99, would I get the jacket?

This was so epic. I was a 11 or 12 at the time.

It was like all your favorite super heroes in one movie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I actually still had a poster hanging on the door of my old room since 1992 up until two years ago when my niece tore it in half. The top half is still there, though.

Just when I was about to sit down and watch all these in a row, the NBA files copyright infringement. SMH. If they have these rights they should be showing these games full on TV. Post a link if someone else has all the games.

Back
Top Bottom