Was this a good deal? Air jordan DMP vi *pics*

Can't patronize you if you really liked them.

If it were me, i would have dealt them down to 100 max (and that's being
generous to the kid)... cuz your classmate ate good off you.

I take it you're just commencing your shoe collection so good luck on the venture.

Your dude definitely put some good mileage on them thangs (prolly went to wally world in 'em).

*Chases the chebby chicks*

For $180 though? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Can't patronize you if you really liked them.

If it were me, i would have dealt them down to 100 max (and that's being
generous to the kid)... cuz your classmate ate good off you.

I take it you're just commencing your shoe collection so good luck on the venture.

Your dude definitely put some good mileage on them thangs (prolly went to wally world in 'em).

*Chases the chebby chicks*

to be honest with you, these are my one top 3 favorite jordans of all time and i knew that i probably wasnt going to find a good bargain anywhere else. i see where you're coming from though. i mean there are creases around the heel tab a bit but its not that bad. and the flash does make the soles a bit darker than what they really are in person. other than that its in pretty good shape if you ask me.

$100 aint gonna happen unless its a totally beat pair with chipping suede. These are def used but still in fair condition $180 is a fair price IMO.

Those arent in all that bad of shape like everyone is makin em out to be. Just clean the soles and they will look great. Overpayed? Slightly, I think that you could have paid 125-150 and it woulda been better.

You got a fair deal.  DMP 6s are hard to find and are so overpriced.  Those look pretty nice and I bet the photo quality makes them look a little worse.  I'd say $150 would have been the lowest those could be so 180 isn't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom