Was Steve Francis the most exciting PG to ever play in the NBA? (VID)

NO, I'm not saying he's the best. But name another PG w/ a better highlight package of crossovers, dunks, blocks and could catch lops like a PF.

Remember when him and Kobe used to be the standard starting back court in the ASG?

I can't believe how hard this dude fell off, I used to love watching him play

most exciting? how the hell would you measure that?

he was a good player for a few years.. but i mean, that's about all anybody really thinks of him at this point. I don't think there are large groups ofpeople out there reminiscing over all the great steve francis moments of years gone by..
laugh.gif

The highlight of him crossing duke up and backing up again always has me dying.
roll.gif

I think Stevie is, more than Baron too. Sad sight to see now
frown.gif

Still waiting on someone to name a PG w/ a better highlight mix...Baron would probably be the only one who can match steve highlight for highlight.

I cant believe in a game he crossed dude and then brought it back and didn't even pass
roll.gif
. Van Gundy stopped this ignorance as SOON as he became coach
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But name another PG w/ a better highlight package of crossovers, dunks, blocks and could catch lops like a PF.

He was literally the franchise. One man wrecking crew out there.

Dude woulda won the dunk contest too, if it wasn't for JRich/the stupid dunk wheel

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Damn.

Have you ever heard of Magic Johnson?

/thread.
Damn.

Did your read the 1st two sentences?
High Class Scum Bag wrote:
NO, I'm not saying he's the best. But name another PG w/ a better highlight package of crossovers, dunks, blocks and could catch lops like a PF.

grittyman did name another pg with better highlight and excitement

High Class Scum Bag wrote:
Was Steve Francis the most exciting PG to ever play in the NBA? (VID)

#32 invented showtime...francis is exciting but not the most...but gritty had it
grittyman20 wrote:
Damn.

Have you ever heard of Magic Johnson?

/thread.
pimp.gif

damn i thought francis had a second stint with the rockets, what happened to that??

he played off sheer athleticism and after those injuries slowed him down he wasnt as effective cause he has no J

at the end
pimp.gif
... no doubt steve was an exciting player but notmore than penny in his prime

Back
Top Bottom