Was Loki (Tom Hidlesston) Just As Good As The Joker (Heath Ledger)???

I think so... his character in both movies out did all the main characters. Underrated 2 underlines!

Last edited:
Sorry I figured we could actually have a real discussion and OP could change title before others saw :lol:

I'm sorry ledger's Joker is one of the best acting performances I have ever seen.

I mean everything... The laugh, the voice, all of his movements. How he said all of his words, Everything was just on point. :pimp:

And Loki and Bane just aren't on the same level...

What about Hardy's performance was better than Ledger's?

I'm really interested to hear your answer.

I'm sorry ledger's Joker is one of the best acting performances I have ever seen.

I mean everything... The laugh, the voice, all of his movements. How he said all of his words, Everything was just on point. :pimp:

And Loki and Bane just aren't on the same level...

What about Hardy's performance was better than Ledger's?

I'm really interested to hear your answer.

Ledger>Hardy
Bane>Joker

Not even close. This is coming from a Marvel fanboy too. Not only was Heath Ledger a better actor, but he brought out the darkness that the Dark Knight trilogy was based on. He improvised his own ideas into many of his scenes like the jail clap.

Loki was great. Avengers & Thor was a more family friendly film. I don't think his character required much then the typical cookie cutter villain. If Nolan directed Thor we would've seen a more darker Loki character, which would've been better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom