Was Lil Wayne rockn Ogs, retros or 09s

Please dont complain about the topic. 
I was just wondering if the shoes he was rockin were Retros or OGs This song has been out a long time before the 09 were released.
I know pics are bad butt tell me what you think

We all know the song was out but were the Grammy's this weekend?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cowboys600

I was just wondering if the shoes he was rockin were Retros or OGs This song has been out a long time before the 09 were released.

Ok, I won't!

this is one of the worst weeks ive ever seen on niketalk as far as silly threads if you look down the first 2 pages of the jordan forum theres about 10-15 lock worthy threads

I'm almost positive it was the 09s.

Wayne's footwear is comprised mostly of supra, so I don't think he'd be that press if he got ogs, 01s, or 09s.

Originally Posted by Mr718

We all know the song was out but were the Grammy's this weekend?
laugh.gif

That pic is hilarious...lmao!!!..  Yeah man, you can see how icey the soles are on his pair. Those are the 09. If he had og's the soles would be yellowed up or if he got a good pair they still wouldn't be that icey. Og's are 9-10 years old. Even when the first dropped, the sole  had a tint to it. Not as icey as the 09's.

Seriously? Why don't you ask him yourself? If you can see what they were from the zoomed out pics, then you should be able to ask him.

This thread is fail... It's so bad I had to comment on it.

Originally Posted by cowboys600

14toaip.gif

Back
Top Bottom