Was I wrong to hit him?

Originally Posted by 365k

You got a young R. Kelly in your hands.
laugh.gif

Anyways, I would've just spanked him not hit him on the face.

R. Kelly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by deFOBking

u gotta make ur little brother respect u man....its okay to hit ur little brother btw ur grandma prob just make him respect u less
next time if he pulls some stupid stuff on u beat the %!+@ out of him and dare him to go tell mommy and daddy and stare him in the eyes and say if u do ur gonna get ur @+! whoped everyday when daddy and mommy are not around lol

i noe it sounds cruel or evil but trust me it works lol i treated my little sis real bad when young like i never hit her but i yell at her and like push her to the ground lol and now she has a anger prob with every one in the house she will get mad if my aunt tell her to do this she will give her attitude but when i tell her to do it she doesnt even dare to give attitude or say no cuz i have prob put fear into her already lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son is the epitome of the evil older sibling

but yo OP, answer me this? How did he manage to piss on you? Did you just sit there and watch your bro casually pull his **** out and get a flow goin or what?

basically i was reading bbc news and then i notice a warm wet feeling on back and i turn around and i had the 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
 combo all at once

i would have kick the lil @%$%+ in his nuts then two piece him in the face

op is your lil bro special need

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

i would have kick the lil @%$%+ in his nuts then two piece him in the face

op is your lil bro special need

no. he's just rude and disrespectful.

Dam your little brother pissed on you? I would've hit him too, he's 6yrs old so he knows what hes doin, dam! hahaha

Get some pee put it in a cup, then when he's asleep pour that ++%$ on his bed.

ahaha damn i just now went thru this thread bro

r u guys serious?? ill let you smack me up anytime , hell i might even let you piss on me back .. whats so wrong about that? its called being fair!

Back
Top Bottom