Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Ruh Roh boy were we wrong. These fools about to get it.

Only thing saving us is them having a catastrophic series loss in the playoffs :lol:

Dubs are repeating. We're done.

GOAT squad. 

16-0 in playoffs.

3-peat the following year

tired.gif

Lol they not gonna beat the record though! :lol:

It's really all a waste of time n effort. They could be resting up.

Mike a savage for telling green to break record...watch they choke just how Mike designed it. :lol:

Blows my mind the Warriors are going to break the record :lol: The franchise was the butt of jokes in the Mid 90s-Mid 2000s and now look at them

Blows my mind the Warriors are going to break the record :lol: The franchise was the butt of jokes in the Mid 90s-Mid 2000s and now look at them
Most teams get shine sooner or later. That's why you stay loyal.

I was on vacation in Orlando in 2012 or 13 watching my Thunder Get smacked while my 14 year old cousin cheered for "his" team the Heat. Had the whole fam ready to live his little *** @Disny World the next day as he continued on bashing OKC and praising "his" team.

He's a die hard GSW fan now. He tried to sell me on this yesterday like I'd never met him or something. He's 17 now. I guess 1-3 years of fanning for a team is "die hard".

Loyalty

Last edited:

I was on vacation in Orlando in 2012 or 13 watching my Thunder Get smacked while my 14 year old cousin cheered for "his" team the Heat. Had the whole fam ready to live his little *** @Disny World the next day as he continued on bashing OKC and praising "his" team.

He's a die hard GSW fan now. He tried to sell me on this yesterday like I'd never met him or something. He's 17 now. I guess 1-3 years of fanning for a team is "die hard".

Loyalty
Your cousin is more unloyal than Swaggy P and D'Angelo Russell combined

Loyalty

Ah, I see now...

I think we all knew that a major factor in your Warrior hate is the bandwagon, but didn't see this "family" angle.

Clippers need to make sure they avoid Houston at all cost [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Loyalty

Knickerbocker since Charles Oakley days

It's like Banksy said you meet more A holes the grumpier you get.

Pretty sure I'll die before the Knicks get a ring

Back
Top Bottom