Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

lel u mad bro
Bay Area only been relevant the past 3 years and y'all butthurt over a loss to the Celtics
That's why y'all will never be greater than LA
Y'all can keep the 2,000 a month mini garage apartments in Silicon Valley

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If youre the product, I know the schools are better up here.
LOL it's not like USC, UCLA, and Cal Tech is below from Berkeley and Stanford

tbh I don't even hate the Warriors, I just hate the snobby fans
Makes me glad they will probably not break the Bulls record so that the fans can stop their chest beating and butthurtness

LOL damn did wooster get banned in here?
Bush-Mission-Accomplished_thumb3.jpg

I'm a Warriors fan and I don't like a lot of warriors fans :lol:.

The new bandwagon folks are the type that just started watching basketball last year.

Celtics almost beat them in the middle of their win streak at the beginning of the year too...maybe they got the answers :nerd: :lol:

Celtics almost beat them in the middle of their win streak at the beginning of the year too...maybe they got the answers :nerd: :lol:
It's not that they have answers, it's just that they play a similar style of basketball compared to the Warriors.
Always called them the mini Warriors since last year.
Legit I think only they are the team that can beat the Warriors in a 7 game series coming from the East

Last edited:
It's not that they have answers, it's just that they play a similar style of basketball compared to the Warriors.
Always called them the mini Warriors since last year.
Legit I think only they are the team that can beat the Warriors in a 7 game series coming from the East

They dont got the individual talent the Warriors got tho. The Celtics gon be scary when they get that. What Stevens has done with this team is wild...**** both of those teams tho lol

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Warriors fans are handling their hater thread worse than any other fanbase.

Y'all pull ya skirts down.
From the bottom of my Laker heart: thank you, my friend.

I know you still hate the Lakers. I get it. I have teams I hate. Keep on hating. Not even trying to sway you.

Just saying, thanks.

I'm a Warriors fan, but dudes like Wooster and Jumpman make it impossible to have a discussion about not just the Warriors but basketball in general. This is a thread for entertainment, yet these two spam entire pages insulting anyone who makes the smallest joke about the team :lol: Is it really that serious? Feel free to quote this and add more even more posts with unnecessary smiley faces/sarcasm/insults

dolph.jpg

Stephanie Curry and the Warriors ain't winning a thing this year. They won't even make the finals

I'm a Warriors fan and I don't like a lot of warriors fans :lol:.

The new bandwagon folks are the type that just started watching basketball last year.

I have much respect for those who supported the warriors for decades when they were decent or not making the playoffs. The annoying thing is a lot of current warriors fans just joined since last season. They are as witless and not loyal like many Heat fans from 2011 - 2014. Once they lose they simply backstab Curry and his team.

Don't mind, but don't care for gsw...I admire currys game as well. My gears are grinded by the so called die hard gsw fan that...If honest...paid no attention to the warriors before last April.

The fan that has no idea who run tmc is...latrell who? The fans that were stunned and brought to tears over a late regular season game that means absolutely nothing. The fans that swears up and down that gsw mania always existed so...wyd could I be talking about? Yeah, kids in Brooklyn always came to nets games with gsw jerseys on. There was always more find fans at a Celtics home game than Celtics fans (exaggerating of course)

Not you clarkkent415 clarkkent415 or any gsw "fan" in particular.

Don't get me wrong...Gsw home games have been live for a looooong time, but before last year, there was a large part of the current fan base even in the bay area that couldn't possibly care less about them. The bandwagon effect is real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom