Warrior Appreciation Thread

it was a dope movie
pimp.gif
. too bad it didn't do better numbers in the box office.

Just saw this flick. Tom Hardy went Bane on every dude he fought. One of the best of the 2011 movies I've seen. One thing I'm always amazed about with good movies is how good the casting directors do. This movie was perfectly cast. Nick Nolte sounds like he smokes 10 packs a day. Loved this movie.

Edit: If anyone's a fan of Tom Hardy, check out a flick of his called Bronson...Check out the trailer above...

Best movie of 2011 for sure, I think the use of foils and the entire artistic vision of the movie went over a lot of people's heads, at least in this thread
grin.gif

just watched it and thought it SUCKED. no way would Josh Rosenthal let most of that stuff happen. lol

I just watched this tonight, what a great film. Don't know how people didn't like that ending and the way the final fight scene was scored gave me chills. It should of been nominated in the best film category. Nick Nolte did outstanding as well.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I just watched this tonight, what a great film. Don't know how people didn't like that ending and the way the final fight scene was scored gave me chills. It should of been nominated in the best film category. Nick Nolte did outstanding as well.
The score was excellent and I love their use of The National.. both in opening the film and in the final moments.
Great version of "About Today" that was perfect for the final fight.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Best movie of 2011 for sure, I think the use of foils and the entire artistic vision of the movie went over a lot of people's heads, at least in this thread
grin.gif
Why do people always make statements like this when people don't like the movies they don't like?  
grin.gif

It wasn't a complicated movie.  The plot wasn't that great.  Many mma fans like myself didn't like how unrealistic the movie was.  Could've been a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom