Mosh pits are crazy fun...just use your elbows
Lots of hot chicks but watch out their is alot of jailbait

Some bands to check out:
The Devil wears prada
A Day To Remember
Escape To Fate
3oh!3

A Day to Remember is good
and NOFX and Flogging Molly didn't play at the Dallas date, fat mike is a herb for not doin that, even though texas as a state voted for mccain the 3counties the texas shows were in all voted obama... go figure
watched less than jake from afar it was nice

also go see chiodos and the more i listen to p.o.s. i kind of like him... also liked dear and the headlights and was lucky enough to hear the ataris at thedallas show, also while aidens music is pretty god awful their live show is very fun to watch so i recommend them if you have some free time also obviouslythrice is extremely good, havent listened to the new album yet may download it later today

also if you guys see the venetia fair selling their cd, i recommend buying it, sound like a very rough version of Chiodos,

^You're from the band Maine right? How fun is it for you guys to perform at the tour?
NOFX is playing in sac but I don't think flogging Molly is, sucks.

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

^You're from the band Maine right? How fun is it for you guys to perform at the tour?
NOFX is playing in sac but I don't think flogging Molly is, sucks.

It is quite fun,alot of drama has been flying around and its dampening the feel of the tour quite a bit, a week or so left.

Yea the drama is pretty intense, especially between the more hardcore punk bands and the pop bands. Hell, I saw a video of Frank from Gallows talking messabout 3OH3. I'm not a fan of 3OH3 and Gallows is one of my favorite bands but...To each his own I guess.

TDWP, A Day To Remember, Underoath were all amazing the last time I went.

Hopefully Mountain Views a go for me as well since Sac is practically hell.

Sup John Ohh, you need someone to show you the sights?

we got +*%!%! in LA
no bad religion???
one of my alltime favorite bands..
thats why im not going
but woulda liked to see
the bouncing souls
the adicts
uk subs

Heading off in the morning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back